Thread: ThinQ AI, platform for home appliances, LG Corporation, Seoul, South Korea

ThinQ AI, platform for home appliances, LG Corporation, Seoul, South Korea

Developer - LG Corporation

Article "LG wants to give your home a mind of its own: Firm reveals new ‘ThinQ’ AI for home appliances (but its smart bot refused to work on stage)"
    LG revealed its new AI brand ThinQ and Deep ThinQ AI so devices can learn
    Firm also revealed Google Assistant is coming to its devices, including OLED TV
    LG offered a look at the specs on the latest TVs, and its new concept robots

by Cheyenne Macdonald
    January 8, 2018

World’s first AI orchestra – watch them perform I LG and Google Assistant

Published on Dec 3, 2018

We created the world’s first AI orchestra – made up of 25 LG wireless smart speakers powered by Google Assistant voice control.

Watch the video to find out what happened…

Introducing the LG AI orchestra
    Our orchestra performance took place at the City Varieties music hall in Leeds. 25 LG XBOOM AI ThinQ speakers took the place of regular musicians – mounted on plinths on the stage.

They then performed a short concert of music recorded by the Leeds College of Music, which was sent to the speakers via LG smartphones using Google Assistant voice control.

Each musician was recorded separately, so we could play their instrument in isolation through a single LG speaker - showcasing the audio quality of the XBOOM AI ThinQ.

What the experts said
    “I was blown away by the final result,” said Leeds College of Music’s James Warrender.
    “I thought the LG XBOOM AI ThinQ Smart Speakers did our musicians’ beautiful work proud.”

Meet the speaker
    The XBOOM AI ThinQ is a wireless smart speaker. You can control it with your voice to stream your favourite playlists or ask questions about the weather and news thanks to built-in Google Assistant.

But as well as being smart, the speaker sounds superb. We’ve partnered with sonic pioneers Meridian Audio who brought 40 years of expertise to the XBOOM AI ThinQ – allowing you to hear real instruments in real space.

World’s first AI orchestra – watch them perform I LG and Google Assistant

Published on Dec 3, 2018

We created the world’s first AI orchestra – made up of 25 LG wireless smart speakers powered by Google Assistant voice control.

Watch the video to find out what happened…

Introducing the LG AI orchestra
    Our orchestra performance took place at the City Varieties music hall in Leeds. 25 LG XBOOM AI ThinQ speakers took the place of regular musicians – mounted on plinths on the stage.

They then performed a short concert of music recorded by the Leeds College of Music, which was sent to the speakers via LG smartphones using Google Assistant voice control.

Each musician was recorded separately, so we could play their instrument in isolation through a single LG speaker - showcasing the audio quality of the XBOOM AI ThinQ.

What the experts said
    “I was blown away by the final result,” said Leeds College of Music’s James Warrender.
    “I thought the LG XBOOM AI ThinQ Smart Speakers did our musicians’ beautiful work proud.”

Meet the speaker
    The XBOOM AI ThinQ is a wireless smart speaker. You can control it with your voice to stream your favourite playlists or ask questions about the weather and news thanks to built-in Google Assistant.

But as well as being smart, the speaker sounds superb. We’ve partnered with sonic pioneers Meridian Audio who brought 40 years of expertise to the XBOOM AI ThinQ – allowing you to hear real instruments in real space.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки