Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Old Prototype Polarbear Declassified

Beginning of video is 1/3 power, then full speed.
    This is something from years ago that I forgot about. It was a prototype that I made for a toy. I like it a lot. :-) My daughter dug it out of a box yesterday and I remembered that I never showed it on here since it was secret when I built it. It can go forward/reverse and steer. There's a weird differential in it that makes the legs adjust the step length to the appropriate lengths when steering. The head wags side to side to help balance.
    I 3D printed it on a BFB 3000 when the dinosaurs still walked the earth.

Robotic Hedgehog - Smyths Toys

Published on Jun 21, 2019

The Robotic Hedgehog is a replica hedgehog that curls up and extends its spines just like the real animal. It uses a built-in microphone to hear and react to hand claps, performing tricks when it does. Watch this hedgehog sleep, wake up, curl up, and perform backwards rolls, blinking its LED eyes as it does! The Robotic Hedgehog comes in kit form, so you can have fun assembling it before you get to play with it. This clever little robot is brilliant fun for anyone aged 8 or older and will provide hours upon hours of enjoyable, imaginative play.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки