Thread: Nintendo Labo, interactive build-and-play experiences, Nintendo Co., Ltd., Kyoto, Japan

Nintendo Labo, interactive build-and-play experiences, Nintendo Co., Ltd., Kyoto, Japan

First look at Nintendo Labo

Published on Jan 17, 2018

Get ready to Make, Play and Discover with Nintendo Labo! Nintendo Labo is a new line of interactive build-and-play experiences that combine DIY creations with the magic of Nintendo Switch. Available on April 20, 2018!

Nintendo Labo: hands-on

Published on Feb 1, 2018

We went hands-on with 4 of the different cardboard constructs for Nintendo Labo: the house, the robot, the piano, and the bike.

Nintendo Labo hands-on

Published on Feb 1, 2018

We take the Nintendo Switch's innovative new cardboard kit for a spin.
    "I spent the morning playing with the Nintendo Labo"

by Brian Heater
    February 1, 2018

Nintendo Labo hands-on

Published on Feb 1, 2018

Nintendo Labo won me and my kid over

Published on Feb 2, 2018

Our first play test had us building RC cars and fishing poles, playing with giant robot suits and lots more. Here are our impressions so far.

Nintendo Labo hands-on: how these cardboard add-ons work

Published on Feb 3, 2018

Nintendo Labo is the newest accessory kit for the Switch, which involves building your own cardboard Toy-Cons to play a variety of mini-games. It uses an ingenious combination of infrared cameras and IR sensing stickers to open up a world of possibilities using the versatility of cardboard. We got to build our own Toy-Cons to get a closer look at the tech behind it all.

Nintendo Labo - Hands on preview

Published on Feb 3, 2018

With Nintendo Labo, an educational platform for Switch that lets you make controllers and interactive toys out of cardboard, anyone, even a child, can experience the magic of bringing technology
    to life.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки