Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

"Genome-wide CRISPR–Cas9 screening reveals ubiquitous T cell cancer targeting via the monomorphic MHC class I-related protein MR1"

Michael D. Crowther, Garry Dolton, Mateusz Legut, Marine E. Caillaud, Angharad Lloyd, Meriem Attaf, Sarah A. E. Galloway, Cristina Rius, Colin P. Farrell, Barbara Szomolay, Ann Ager, Alan L. Parker, Anna Fuller, Marco Donia, James McCluskey, Jamie Rossjohn, Inge Marie Svane, John D. Phillips & Andrew K. Sewell
    January 20, 2020

Article "New blood test can detect 50 types of cancer"
    System uses machine learning to offer new way to screen for hard-to-detect cancers

by Nicola Davis
    March 31, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Rikardsson View Post
    Smoking is one of the most common reasons for getting cancer. And everyone, who is doing it, has to quit I guess. You really ruining your health for no reason. If do like smoking that much, you better try for vaping with delicious nimbus and still smoking and not get any harm for your health.
    Yes, I agree with this point of view. vapingdaily.com - my source of information about vaping. Vaping Is Less Harmful Than Smoking, but It's Still Not 100% Safe.

Article "Using artificial intelligence to beat cancer"
    Researchers proving how machine learning can help detect dangerous polyps.

by Belinda Willis
    April 28, 2020

Article "AI Virtual Patient Platform Aims to Help Treat Deadly Blood Cancer"
    Gemini is first of its kind for multiple myeloma, says platform inventor GNS Healthcare

by Sara Castellanos
    June 25, 2020

Concept to Clinic Challenge video

Aug 2, 2017

We’re calling on a global community of data scientists, engineers, designers, and researchers to build an open source software application that brings advances from machine learning into the clinic. We’re not just optimizing an algorithm for a single metric—we’re collaborating to build tools which put AI in the hands of clinicians.

In addition to pushing forward the cutting-edge of open clinical software, top contributors will be eligible for a share of $100,000 in monetary prizes generously provided by the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation.

Article "An artificial intelligence tool that can help detect melanoma"
    Using deep convolutional neural networks, researchers devise a system that quickly analyzes wide-field images of patients’ skin in order to more efficiently detect cancer.

by Megan Lewis
    April 2, 2021

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки