Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iRobot Roomba, autonomous robotic vacuum cleaners, iRobot Corporation, Bedford, Massachusetts, USA

iRobot Roomba, autonomous robotic vacuum cleaners, iRobot Corporation, Bedford, Massachusetts, USA

Manufacturer - iRobot Corporation

Home page - irobot.com/roomba

Roomba on Wikipedia

iRobot Roomba 700 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robots

Published on Apr 11, 2012

Using its patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba 700 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robots lift dirt, pet hair and other debris from all areas of your floor, including under and around furniture and along wall edges.

iRobot Roomba 500 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robot iAdapt Technology

Published on Apr 12, 2012

iAdapt Technology is intuitive and exploratory - it knows where dirt hides and isn't afraid to seek it out. With iAdapt, Roomba chooses from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second to ensure complete coverage of every section of your floor.

iRobot Roomba 650. Unexpected experience
    July 14, 2013

In some moment I decided if future is coming I definitely need some robot to help with household. So I purchased iRobot Roomba 650 and made small review video about it.

Hair is no match for iRobot's new Roomba robotic vacuum

Published on Nov 19, 2013

iRobot updated its Roomba vacuuming robot to pick up more dirt and avoid hair tangles using what it calls AeroForce extractors or rubber-like rollers instead of traditional bristles. Follow reporter Nick Barber on Twitter @nickjb

Roomba vs. Battle Axe - WIRED's Battle Damage

Published on Nov 6, 2014

We trust them to clean our floors, but how do they stack up against a battle axe? Angry Nerd dared us to test the vacuuming robot Roomba—see what happens when we put it through a destruction test of viking proportions.

Roomba 600 Series Overview

Published on Dec 12, 2014

Roomba Upgrades - Battery, Brushes, & Bin = Better Robot!

Published on Dec 22, 2014

Some upgrades for my iRobot Roomba. These have made it perform better than new!

The products here are the AeroVac upgrade kit. Which comes with new bin, filters, side spin brush, and main brushes. It can be found on iRobots main site or Amazon. I also have the upgraded Lithium Power Inc. Battery, which can be found on Amazon.

iRobot Roomba 800 Series - Cleaner Floors Every Day

Published on Apr 28, 2015

Keep up with those every day messes with the help of the iRobot Roomba.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast