Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Fold, foldable smartphone, Samsung Group, Seoul, South Korea

Samsung Galaxy Fold: first look

Published on Apr 15, 2019

We have our first hands-on look at the Samsung Galaxy Fold. Jessica Dolcourt shows off some of the phone's features including multitasking, cameras and, of course, its folding screen.

Samsung Galaxy Fold hands-on: more than a concept

Samsung’s Galaxy Fold is a $1980 folding phone, but you should think of it as a tablet. In the very first real hands-on video, Dieter Bohn explains what this Android device is all about.

Samsung Galaxy Fold: Hands-on with Samsung's wild foldable phone

We tried out the Galaxy Fold's hinged foldable phone design. With a huge 7.3-inch screen on the inside and a smaller 4.6-inch screen on the outside, Samsung is pushing the boundaries of what a phone should be. Here's everything you need to know about the Fold.

Samsung Galaxy Fold unboxing

Unboxing the new Samsung Galaxy Fold. The Galaxy Fold is the first folding smartphone I've ever tried. The Galaxy Fold is the most futuristic smartphone I've ever tried. How does the Samsung Galaxy Fold stack up against the other flagship devices like Apple iPhone, Huawei Mate X and others? Are foldable smartphones the future of smartphones? Computing devices in general? Enjoy my Samsung Galaxy Fold hands on video.

The Samsung Galaxy Fold is awesome!

Samsung Galaxy Fold hands-on review: digging deep into the Fold

Published on Apr 16, 2019

Samsung’s first-ever foldable phone feels like it’s from the future, but also stuck in the past. The Galaxy Fold is packed to the brim with all the latest, and it works seamlessly — but the thick design and chunky bezels around the front reminds me of the T-Mobile Sidekick.

That’s part of the trade-off that comes with a phone this different. It’s unlike any other, and it will drastically change the way you use your phone. Foldable phones will usher in a new world of multitasking on the go, and though its design isn’t perfect, Samsung’s first step is promising.

Samsung Galaxy Fold hands on: Amazing, but concerning

Published on Apr 17, 2019

The Samsung Galaxy Fold is an incredible piece of technology, but some early issues have just come to light.

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: after the break

Published on Apr 19, 2019

Samsung is still launching the Galaxy Fold on April 26th, despite reports about problems with the screen. Despite those issues, our review answers the most important questions: does the screen, camera, performance, and software experience hold up?

Folding The Samsung Galaxy fold one thousand times

Published on Apr 19, 2019

Samsung has rated the Galaxy Fold for 200,000 folds. That's 100 folds per day for 5 years. The average smartphone user unlocks their phone 80-120 times per day. The test in this video simulates 10 days of Samsung Galaxy Fold usage.

Samsung Galaxy Fold Review: A fragile, uneven step toward the future

Published on Apr 21, 2019

Every once in a while, I’m lucky enough to pick up something that feels like it came straight out of the future. This is one of those times -- sort of. I've been living with Samsung's Galaxy Fold for a week now, and I can’t understate how important this thing is. It represents a new way of THINKING about smartphones and almost single-handedly changes what we should expect from them. It's a device that is absolutely worth celebrating, but buying one? For $2,000? I’m not so sure about that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки