Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Fold, foldable smartphone, Samsung Group, Seoul, South Korea

Unboxing The "New" Samsung Galaxy Fold

Published on Sep 17, 2019

The Samsung Galaxy Fold is back on the market after various delays. The version in this unboxing video was imported from Korea.

Unboxing the fixed Galaxy Fold you can actually buy

Published on Sep 18, 2019

The Galaxy Fold is finally on sale! Our own Andrew Hoyle queued up at 5:30 a.m. in London to get his hands on one of the first consumer-ready devices. Here he is with the Galaxy Fold 5G to show you everything that comes in the box.

The new Samsung Galaxy Fold unboxed!

Published on Sep 24, 2019

Samsung's new and improved Galaxy Fold is nearly here. With improved screen protection and a more dust resistant design, the new Galaxy Fold appears to be ready for the public. Digital Trends has an exclusive, early look at the Galaxy Fold. Watch as we unbox the folding phone and give some initial impressions.

Galaxy Fold review: Samsung's redesigned phone

Oct 3, 2019

Samsung's foldable phone represents the beginning of a brand-new era. Here's everything good and bad about our foldable future

Live test: Watch how many folds the Galaxy Fold can take

Streamed live on Oct 3, 2019

Samsung says the new Galaxy Fold phone is tested to last through 200,000 foldings and unfoldings. So we decided to try it out. SquareTrade has built a machine called the FoldBot that will automatically open and close the Galaxy Fold several times per second, and we're borrowing it for our test. How long will the hinge actually last? Stay tuned to our livestream to find out.

Folding the Galaxy Fold: Highlights from our 14-hour livestream

Oct 4, 2019

Watch every check in during our marathon 14-hour Samsung Galaxy Fold live test. CNET producer Chris Parker walks us thrugh the setup and process of our robotic fold machine aka "Foldbot".

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: the future is almost here?!

Nov 4, 2019

There was a time when phones weren't boring. When we got new form factors all the time, but the interesting part of the story is how that led to more experimentation than true innovation. The last 15 years have been kind of wild, but the complete opposite. They all began with the most simplistic phone of them all.. The first iPhone. I still find it kind of bold for Apple to have dared to launch it and challenge everything we knew at the time, and get away with it. For me it then continues with the Samsung Galaxy Note, which literally jumpstarted the frenzy for ever larger, ever more-useful devices in our pockets..

But if you notice, this actually marked a shift where all the innovation of hardware took a step back into innovation of software. Who would've thought that the cab industry would kneel to the genius of two apps on a phone, and yet all while phones kept looking the same. Cameras got better, screens got crisper, processors on phones have overshadowed even some desktop solutions, but what didn't change was the form factor of the phone. Some could even say, why should it? When simplicity is taken to its minimum expression, where is there more room to grow and innovate? And I say grow because companies know consumers want larger and larger screens that can still fit in your pocket.

The solution? This is the Samsung Galaxy Fold, a tablet when you need it, a phone when you don't, and probably one of the coolest pieces of tech to be launched in years. Sure it did have kind of a rocky start, as has every single new product launched in the past, I mean who doesn't remember the blue screen of death at the launch of Windows 95. Thing is, it's finally here, and I decided to take my time, give it a month of use, and tell you how it all turned out. I'm Jaime Rivera with Pocketnow, and this is our review of the Samsung Galaxy Fold.

The Samsung Galaxy Fold is the most exciting smartphone yet | Are foldables the future of smartphone

Nov 10, 2019

Foldable phones are here but are we ready for them? James Peckham and John McCann sit down to talk it through.

Our hands on review of the Samsung Galaxy Fold:
    The Galaxy Fold delivers a ‘wow’ factor that no other phone offers today, and yet we’d only recommend it to early adopters with a penchant for impressing their peers, and who have money to burn. It’s a technical marvel, with technical limitations, and it makes us hopeful for a more fully rounded sequel.

Article "Samsung announces the Galaxy Z Fold 2 with bigger screens and better cameras"
    The full reveal is coming on September 1st

by Chaim Gartenberg
    August 5, 2020

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 event in 8 minutes

Sep 1, 2020

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки