Thread: "Econo-bot", sci-fi short film, Cailin Tamplin, 2019, USA

"Econo-bot", sci-fi short film, Cailin Tamplin, 2019, USA

Director - Cailin Tamplin

Synopsis:

A robot far past expiration roams a rural countryside waiting for his battery to die. After miles on an old service road he discovers an old country house, boarded up and full of secrets.

This project began in late February, right after I had an extensive surgery. I was stuck at home and bored out of my mind when I decided my time would be better spent creating my first full 3D animated short film. I had no script or idea, just a simple sketch of the main character. The making of this film was very unorthodox, when I was modeling out the abandoned house, I was sure the short would end up a horror. But as I began animating, I decided that I would tell a story of survival and exploration. After all, I was making it up as I went along.

I am proud to say this is my first 3D animated short, please tell me what you think!

"Econo-bot"
    April 24, 2019

Synopsis:
    A robot far past expiration, roams a rural countryside waiting for his battery to die. After miles on an old service road he discovers an old country house, boarded up and full of secrets.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки