Thread: Osmo Action, dual-screen action camera, DJI Innovations, Guangdong, China

Osmo Action, dual-screen action camera, DJI Innovations, Guangdong, China

Developer - DJI Innovations

Home page - dji.com/osmo-action

DJI - Introducing Osmo Action

Published on May 15, 2019

Capture any adventure with Osmo Action, DJI’s new dual-screen action camera with unlimited possibilities. This durable, versatile new addition to the Osmo family supports shooting at 4K/60fps, 8x slow motion, HDR video, and so much more. Featuring DJI’s RockSteady stabilization technology for shake-free and stunning footage and waterproof at depths of up to 11 meters, Osmo Action is ready to bring your most dynamic moments to life.

Is the new Osmo Action camera a GoPro Killer?

I got my hands on DJI's Osmo Action cam and took it out for a spin. Check out the video for my initial impressions.

Osmo Action hands-on: GoPro should be worried

DJI’s Osmo Action is the company’s first action camera. It’s a direct competitor to GoPro’s Hero 7 Black, matching it on almost every spec while also offering a few unique features — like a front-facing selfie screen. It costs $349 and is available now. So GoPro’s reign as champ...might be coming to an end.

DJI Osmo Action Review - GoPro should be worried!

Published on May 18, 2019

This is the DJI Osmo Action, the company's first attempt at a rugged action cam. When I saw it originally, I was a tad skeptical because my experience with GoPros has never been really great. I find them convenient, but their audio is bad and their battery life is terrible. I've been really looking forward to a product that could fix those two things, and I'm shocked to say this might be it.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки