Thread: Hyperbola-1, launch vehicle, i-Space. aerospace, Beijing, China

Hyperbola-1, launch vehicle, i-Space. aerospace, Beijing, China

Developer - i-Space

Hyperbola-1 on Wikipedia
    Last edited by Airicist2; 4th November 2023 at 21:11.

iSpace Hyperbola-1 launch

Published on Jul 25, 2019

iSpace’s Hyperbola-1 launch vehicle was launched from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center, Gansu Province, northwest China, on 25 July 2019, at 05:00 UTC (13:00 local time).

iSpace Hyperbola-1 launch, 7 April 2023

Apr 7, 2023

iSpace’s Hyperbola-1 (双曲线一号, SQX-1 Y6) launch vehicle was launched from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center, Gansu Province, China, on 7 April 2023, at 04:00 UTC (12:00 local time). Hyperbola-1 (双曲线一号) is a four-stage small solid launch vehicle designed by iSpace (星际荣耀, Beijing Interstellar Glory Space Technology Corporation) with a payload capacity of about 260 kilograms. According to the company, the objective of the mission was to verify the measures implemented after the failed launch of SQX-1 Y4. Hyperbola-1 SQX-1 Y6 successfully entered the predetermined orbit.

Hyperbola-1 launches DEAR-1

Dec 17, 2023

iSpace’s Hyperbola-1 (双曲线一号Y7, SQX-1 Y7) launch vehicle launched the DEAR-1 satellite from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center, China, on 17 December 2023, at 07:00 UTC (15:00 local time).
    Hyperbola-1 (双曲线一号) is a four-stage small solid launch vehicle designed by iSpace (星际荣耀, Beijing Interstellar Glory Space Technology Corporation) with a payload capacity of about 260 kilograms. DEAR-1 (迪迩一号•梁溪号卫星, Dier-1·Liangxi satellite) is a small unmanned spacecraft designed by AZSPACE (紫微科技, Beijing Ziwei Yutong Technology Co., Ltd) to transport “optical observations and life science payloads”. According to the company, DEAR-1 successfully entered into a “Solar-synchronous orbit at an altitude of 500km and an inclination angle of 97.4 °”.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки