Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GPT, ChatGPT, text-generation program, OpenAI Inc., San Francisco, California, USA

GPT, ChatGPT, text-generation program, OpenAI Inc., San Francisco, California, USA

GPT - Generative Pre-trained Transformer

Developer - OpenAI Inc.

openai.com/gpt-4

chat.openai.com
    cgpt.ai

GPT Store - chat.openai.com/gpts

ChatGPT for teams - openai.com/chatgpt/team

GPT-4 on Wikipedia

GPT-3 on Wikipedia

ChatGPT on Wikipedia

openai.com/blog/chatgpt

Bing AI, chatbot
    Last edited by Airicist2; 11th January 2024 at 06:07.

Article "OpenAI Releases Fake Text AI Initially Deemed Too Dangerous Into the World"
    Software represents a breakthrough in machine learning

by Patrick Kulp
    November 8, 2019

Führung: GPT-2 – The text writing AI (IT)

Jul 3, 2020

“GPT-2” is the name of a machine learning model with which the American research group OpenAI has developed a remarkably powerful language system. “GPT-2” is transformer-based, which is the name of a new approach to NLP (Natural Language Processing), in which the system also learns independently which words and parts of a text require more attention. The model was trained “unsupervised” with the simple goal of predicting the next word by taking into account all previous words in a text. To do this, it was fed with text from eight million web pages, can take into account 1.5 billion parameters and thus produce impressively “real” looking texts.

In this Home-Deilvery edition we tell you more in Italian language about this and also why the developers initially decided to make the trained model available to the public only in a very limited form.

Article "OpenAI's GPT-3 may be the biggest thing since bitcoin"
    Summary: I share my early experiments with OpenAI's new language prediction model (GPT-3) beta. I explain why I think GPT-3 has disruptive potential comparable to that of blockchain technology.

July 18, 2020

Article "GPT-3 Is Amazing—And Overhyped"

by Rob Toews
    July 19, 2020

Article "New natural language processing model may be "biggest thing since Bitcoin""
    Is this new language processing model the biggest thing since Bitcoin?

by Daniel Phillips
    July 19, 2020

Article "OpenAI’s new language generator GPT-3 is shockingly good—and completely mindless"
    The AI is the largest language model ever created and can generate amazing human-like text on demand but won't bring us closer to true intelligence.

by Will Douglas Heaven
    July 20, 2020

adolos.substack.com

Article "My GPT-3 Blog Got 26 Thousand Visitors in 2 Weeks"
    The future of online media

by Liam Porr
    August 3, 2020

Article "A college student used GPT-3 to write fake blog posts and ended up at the top of Hacker News"
    He says he wanted to prove the AI could pass as a human writer

by Kim Lyons
    August 16, 2020

Article "An AI-written blog highlights bad human judgment on GPT-3"

by Ben Dickson
    August 24, 2020

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки