Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEON, artificial humans, Samsung Group, Seoul, South Korea

Article "Samsung Prepares Neon AI For CES Debut"
    A Samsung exec and an award-winning director have been tweeting about a new "artificial intelligence being" coming from the electronics maker within the next few weeks.

by Sascha Segan
    December 23, 2019

Exclusive: Samsung's NEON revealed - leaked trailer looks perfectly human!

Jan 4, 2020

NEON is here, and they weren't kidding when they said it's an artificial human. We have leaked full promo videos that were found in the source code of the official NEON website by reddit user Saniska.
    Look at these people, they look like ordinary humans right? Well what if I told you, that they are computer generated images, graphics, models that are animated by an algorithm, welcome to the future.

Article "Neon's CEO explains artificial humans to me and I'm more confused than ever"
    Pranav Mistry tells CNET to think of Neon as a confidant, a sort of virtual "dear diary" that reacts like a real person. What now?

by Shara Tibken
    January 7, 2020

Article "Samsung's new Neon project is finally unveiled: It's a humanoid AI chatbot"
    These realistic chatbots aren't meant to replace humans but "to make us more human." Just don't ask them for the weather forecast.

by Shara Tibken
    January 7, 2020

Article "CES 2020 | Samsung's NEONs are basically just deepfake-esque digital assistants"
    Image via Neon.lifeImage via Neon.life
    Have you ever met an artificial? You will soon be able to, thanks to STAR Lab's project NEON. Despite the marketing claims of intelligent, artificial life, NEON looks more akin to a deepfake video tethered to an Internet-connected chatbot. More details will come next week at CES 2020.

by Sam Medley
    January 7, 2020

Article "Neon captures CES 2020 buzz with artificial humans, may help reinvent the future of work"
    Neon is a business play with enterprise use cases that makes the idea of the digital workforce a bit more real.

by Larry Dignan
    January 7, 2020

Talking with Neon AI, Samsung’s best attempt at being human

Jan 8, 2020

Neon has built up a lot of hype at CES 2020, and we got a chance to see the first live demo in action. Neon is a lifelike avatar from a Samsung research subsidiary called Star Labs. It’s designed to look, talk and move like a human. After the demo, I had a chance to talk to Neon myself. I wanted to see if this ambitious tech could live up to the hype.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки