Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Autonomous medical robots

May 15, 2020

Travelmate

San Diego’s Sorrento Therapeutics says antibody shows ability to block virus

May 15, 2020

A local company says it is making significant progress in developing an antibody treatment to fight COVID-19.
    Article "Sorrento Therapeutics skyrockets 244% after claiming a breakthrough on a COVID-19 antibody (SRNE)"

by Matthew Fox
    May 15, 2020

sorrentotherapeutics.com

linkedin.com/company/sorrento-therapeutics-inc.

Co-founder, President, CEO and Chairman - Henry Ji

The best mask for big faces- from Hedley & Bennett

May 16, 2020

Finally- a mask that fits my big face! This mask from Hedley & Bennett- https://bit.ly/hedbenmask is the first face mask that doesn't have my nose or chin popping out when I talk. The "Wake Up and Fight" mask is very comfortable and sure to become a family favorite, though it still has issues with fogging up my reading glasses.

How do virus tests actually work? - Cella Wright

May 18, 2020

Dig into two testing techniques for viruses: PCR tests to diagnose an infection and immunoassays to detect antibodies.

A new virus emerges and spreads like wildfire. In order to contain it, researchers must first collect data about who’s been infected. Two main viral testing techniques are critical: one tells you if you have the virus and the other shows if you’ve already had it. So, how exactly do these tests work? Cella Wright explores the science of PCR tests and immunoassays.

Lesson by Cella Wright, directed by Hype CG.

Germany's plan for a green recovery after Coronavirus

May 18, 2020

This is how Germany is preparing to rescue the economy after the Coronavirus pandemic without sacrificing the fight for the climate.

How do ventilators work? - Alex Gendler

May 21, 2020

Take a journey into the respiratory system to see how ventilators bypass constricted airways and help damaged lungs send oxygen to the body.

In the 16th century, physician Andreas Vesalius described how a suffocating animal could be kept alive by inserting a tube into its trachea and blowing air to inflate its lungs. Today, Vesalius’s treatise is recognized as the first description of mechanical ventilation— a crucial practice in modern medicine. So how do our modern ventilators work? Alex Gendler explains the life-saving technology.

Lesson by Alex Gendler, directed by Artrake Studio.

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки