Quarantine

This is how weddings and dating are going virtual during the Coronavirus pandemic | COVID-19

Mar 31, 2020

While the fight against the spread of Coronavirus needs us all to stay apart from each other, here's how people around the world are still getting together.

Tips to stay mentally healthy while staying at home

Mar 31, 2020

Social distancing guidelines in the U.S. have extended until April 30 and many states now have stay-at-home orders to protect the nation during the COVID-19 pandemic. But isolation and loneliness can affect people's emotional health, especially older adults.

"Social interaction and emotional health are definitely intertwined, and during this time when social interaction can't be something that everyone can do, we have to look for alternatives," says Dr. Beth Rush, a Mayo Clinic psychologist.

airwheel.net/home/product/air-experts

Siri vs. Google Assistant: 2020 quarantine edition

Mar 31, 2020

Working from home and practicing social distancing? Me too! Rather than talk to myself, I thought I'd talk to voice assistants to see how much they can do. I'm using Siri on an iPhone 11 Pro versus Google Assistant 2.0 on a Pixel 4.

Tips to make your work from home stint productive | COVID19

Mar 31, 2020

COVID-19 has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the government has mandated social distancing as a means to curb the spread of the virus. Keeping this in mind, here are a few tips to be at your productive best while working from home. Work smart while you work from home.

How to stay active in the hobby during quarantine and more on AMA Air!

Premiered April 1, 2020

Matt and Claire are working remotely, but still hosting AMA Air! Tune in as they chat about working from home, the #AMAHop on Facebook, and what COVID-19 means for your canceled or postponed RC Event fees. All that and more on this episode of AMA Air!

Contact Tracing and Smart Quarantine

Apr 29, 2020

Contain COVID-19 with Capgemini Smart Quarantine and Contact Tracing solutions. Built on a trusted data foundation, the Smart Quarantine solution allows for cooperation between government and citizens to save lives and reduce the economic impact of the pandemic.

"Kuarantine"
May 19, 2020

Production & Animation:
Helder Real
pixeldisfunction.com/

Sound Design & Music:
ideosound.com

A project exploring a Sci-Fi genre style, developed by Helder Real during the COVID-19 virus lockdown.

Story and Direction: Helder Real
Concept, design & 3D: Helder Real
Animation: Helder Real
Composite: Helder Real
Titles design: Paulo Garcia

Back