Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quarantine

Siri vs. Google Assistant: 2020 quarantine edition

Mar 31, 2020

Working from home and practicing social distancing? Me too! Rather than talk to myself, I thought I'd talk to voice assistants to see how much they can do. I'm using Siri on an iPhone 11 Pro versus Google Assistant 2.0 on a Pixel 4.

Tips to make your work from home stint productive | COVID19

Mar 31, 2020

COVID-19 has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the government has mandated social distancing as a means to curb the spread of the virus. Keeping this in mind, here are a few tips to be at your productive best while working from home. Work smart while you work from home.

How to stay active in the hobby during quarantine and more on AMA Air!

Premiered April 1, 2020

Matt and Claire are working remotely, but still hosting AMA Air! Tune in as they chat about working from home, the #AMAHop on Facebook, and what COVID-19 means for your canceled or postponed RC Event fees. All that and more on this episode of AMA Air!

Article "How to stay sane and productive when working from home"
    Working from home seems great -- but can also be a productivity nightmare.

by Mercey Livingston
    March 11, 2020

What is self quarantining?

Apr 7, 2020

Assoc. Dean of Student Affairs Paulette Renault-Caragianes, RN explains self quarantining during COVID-19 protocol.

What is self isolation?

Apr 7, 2020

Assoc. Dean of Student Affairs Paulette Renault-Caragianes, RN explains self isolation during COVID-19 protocol.

28 days in quarantine

Apr 9, 2020

Just checking in to let you know how we are doing after four weeks in lock-down.

Article "8 female novelists share their ultimate quarantine reading list"
    “Just like we have our comfort foods, we have our comfort authors.” We present to you the ultimate lockdown reading list, courtesy of eight critically acclaimed women fiction writers

by Radhika Seth
    April 10, 2020

Article "The Ultimate Quarantine Self-Care Guide"
    Here's how to take care of your nails, hair, and skin at home—because if there was ever a time to be kind to yourself, it's now.

by Medea Giordano, Louryn Strampe
    April 12, 2020

CGI 3D Animated Short: "Covid Commuters" - by Ishan Shukla

Apr 28, 2020

Urban commuters during the time of COVID 19.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки