Thread: CAR.O.L, AI powered exercise bike for high intensity interval training (HIIT), London, United Kingdom

CAR.O.L, AI powered exercise bike for high intensity interval training (HIIT), London, United Kingdom

Last edited by Airicist2; 23rd June 2022 at 03:09.

Perfect #HIITWorkout in 8 minutes 40 seconds. No sweat.

Nov 6, 2018

Do you have time to jog for 1 full hour? Didn't think so.
    Instead, do two 20-second sprints on CAR.O.L... Yes, you read that right!

- Scientifically designed to be the most #efficientworkout ever created.

- Uses the first true Artificial Intelligence for #fitness. Learns your strength, and challenges you every time.

- For go-getters, #biohackers, and hard-charging people who want to be fit, but don't have a second in life to spare.

...Just 40-seconds with CAR.O.L gives the same benefits as a 45-minute jog. Seriously. We have the science to back it up.

Your first ride with CAR.O.L

Feb 1, 2019

You must complete 6 introductory rides with CAR.O.L before you can access the protocols. This is so you can get used to the protocols.

CAR.O.L stationary HIIT bike review 2020 [fit in 40 seconds]

Aug 4, 2019

CAR.O.L Stationary HIIT Bike Review from the perspective of a CrossFitter.

CAR.O.L is a stationary bike for high-intensity interval training (HIIT) that can improve your fitness and health using artificial intelligence. What makes CAR.O.L unique is that every workout is only 40 seconds long — short enough that you won't even sweat.

For this review, I tested CAR.O.L to find out how effective it is for improving my cardiovascular performance and how I could use the bike to complement my CrossFit training. To see how exercising with CAR.O.L looks like in action, check out the below video of one of my training sessions.

If you want to give CAR.O.L a try, use code MK150 to get $150 off your purchase.

CAR.O.L stands for Cardiovascular Optimization Logic and it's an AI-powered bike ergometer that gets you 132% healthier in 98% less time.

Benefits of CAR.O.L compared to jogging and other exercises:

- 62% lower risk of developing a metabolic disease
    - 78% improved cardio fitness
    - 71% higher HDL cholesterol
    - 78% lower triglycerides
    - 196% lower blood pressure
    - 48% lower blood sugar
    "CAR.O.L HIIT bike review [fit in 40 seconds]"

by Michael Kummer
    August 8, 2019

Article "A.I. Home Fitness Machines Push You Past Your Limits"
    Using algorithms to craft efficient at-home workouts, these fitness gadgets put the artificial intelligence in pain and gain

by Ashley Mateo
    May 12, 2020

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки