Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

To make a deepfake

Jul 20, 2020

What can former U.S. president Richard Nixon possibly teach us about artificial intelligence today and the future of misinformation online? Nothing. The real Nixon died 26 years ago. But an AI-generated likeness of him shines new light on a quickly evolving technology with sizable implications, both creative and destructive, for our current digital information ecosystem.

Article "Who in the world is Albertina Geller?"
    How artificial intelligence is being used to create a whole new kind of online fakery

by Evan Ratliff
    October 16, 2022

Elon Musk deepfake: regulation a explainer

Oct 20, 2021

Article "‘Deepfakes’ of Celebrities Have Begun Appearing in Ads, With or Without Their Permission"
    Digital simulations of Elon Musk, Tom Cruise, Leo DiCaprio and others have shown up in ads, as the image-melding technology grows more popular and presents the marketing industry with new legal and ethical questions

by Patrick Coffee
    October 25, 2022

Aericle "A Journalist Believes He Was Banned From Midjourney After His AI Images Of Donald Trump Getting Arrested Went Viral"
    “I suspect it was pushing my luck when I did the [Twitter] thread,” Bellingcat founder Eliot Higgins said.

by Chris Stokel-Walker
    March 22, 2023

Last edited by Airicist2; 12th May 2023 at 19:52.

Article "AI Deepfakes of True-Crime Victims Are a Waking Nightmare"
    TikTok accounts are posting horrifying artificial intelligence-generated clips of murder victims — mostly children — describing their own ghastly demise

by Ej Dickson
    May 30, 2023

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки