Thread: Ariel, pool cleaning robot, Solar Pool Technologies Inc., Scottsdale, Arizona, USA

Meet Ariel by Solar Breeze

Oct 19, 2020

Manufactured for enhanced reliability and improved experience, Ariel by Solar-Breeze is the latest evolution of pool robot to come from Tempe based Pivot-Solar Breeze. Ariel produces clean pools by combining the force of solar-power and new technology as she elegantly explores a pool’s surface to collect debris. Pool owners everywhere can pre-order Ariel at www.solar-breeze.com.

Layers of dust and debris that loom the surface often discourage pool owners from jumping right in. After placing her in the pool and turning her on, Ariel effortlessly maneuvers to remove up to 95% of dirt, leaves, pollen, dust, hair, oil and more before the debris sinks to the bottom where it decays. Ariel owners enjoy a net-free world, less bacteria and algae growth, less filtration and sanitization needs, and less pool pump runtime.
    “Automated surface cleaning is becoming more acceptable throughout the pool industry as it truly is the most effective way to keeping a swimming pool clean,” said Paul Sim, president of Pivot-Solar Breeze. “Our robot and brand are the culmination of years of engineering and consumer feedback to produce the quintessential, future-focused pool cleaning device that brings a whole new level of intelligence, beauty and performance to the robotic surface cleaning category.” The original Solar-Breeze launched in 2011, creating a whole new category of robotic pool cleaners. Since then, the Solar-Breeze NX and Solar-Breeze NX2 have become the preferred pool-skimming robots by pool owners in 48 states and 20 countries.

-MORE-
    “Ariel by Pivot-Solar Breeze is a MUST for any pool owner,” said Michael Angle, demo unit recipient. “It gobbles up dirt, leaves, pollen, dust, hair, insects, oil and more – anything that lands in my pool! The hours I used to spend skimming my surface are now the hours I spend relaxing, or jumping right in. I love my pool again!”

Ariel by Pivot-Solar Breeze offers these features:

• Mesh filter collects and retains particles down to 200 microns in size
    • Simple removal from pool with no-slip handle
    • Operates for at-least 10-hours on fully charged battery without exposure to sun through 5x surplus power that is stored
    • Sensors that detect obstructions and light up night
    • No chords or hoses attached
    • Moves forward 10-20 feet per minute
    • Function in temperatures ranging from 40°F to 130°
    • Can withstand water salinity of 6,500 ppm
    Outside of the high-water usage associated with pools, the pool pump is the second largest consumer of electricity in most homes. “When using electricity to run your pool pump as often as needed to operate a traditional bottom vacuum, pool owners do not realize they are creating the same amount of pollutants as am SUV driving 15,000 miles a year,” said Sim. “Our mission is to aid in removing swimming pools from the electrical power grid.”

Based on real-world usage and anecdotal data collection, pool owners will be able to reduce pool pump run time by up to 60 percent and save hundreds of dollars each year on energy.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки