Thread: Nano Hummingbird, tiny, remote controlled aircraft built to resemble and fly like a hummingbird, AeroVironment Inc., Monrovia, California, USA

Nano Hummingbird, tiny, remote controlled aircraft built to resemble and fly like a hummingbird, AeroVironment Inc., Monrovia, California, USA

Developer and manufacturer - AeroVironment Inc.

Nano Hummingbird or Nano Air Vehicle (NAV) on Wikipedia

AeroVironment's Nano Hummingbird - Outdoor Indoor Flight

Uploaded on Feb 16, 2011

AeroVironment Develops World's First Fully Operational Life-Size Hummingbird-Like Unmanned Aircraft for DARPA

AeroVironment's Nano Hummingbird UAV - Without Landing Gear

Uploaded on Feb 18, 2011

AeroVironment Develops World's First Fully Operational Life-Size Hummingbird-Like Unmanned Aircraft for DARPA

Female Anna's Hummingbird at 240fps

Published on Dec 4, 2014

This video isn't perfect, but I thought it was too awesome not to share. When I was walking to lunch the other day in San Francisco, I encountered an absolutely fearless hummingbird. At one point, she hovered about 3 inches from my face. When I realized she was going to hang around for a moment, I grabbed my phone.