Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

SWARM bot at Maker faire 2008

Uploaded on May 11, 2008

One of the SWARM bots rolling around on the grass at the 2008 Maker faire

Tumbleweed Invasion

Uploaded on Oct 31, 2007

We came across this unbelieveable scene one day as we were out for a drive in the Mojave Desert.

Robot ball

Uploaded on May 19, 2009

Spherical Rolling Robot

Published on May 23, 2013

I designed this robot for my senior thesis project. It's RC controlled, tops out at about 6 mph, and is a lot of fun! Hopefully some form of closed loop feedback system or dampening system will be added in to get rid of some of the wobble, and to make it easier to drive.

Spherical Robot 02

Uploaded on Jul 5, 2009

A ball-shaped robot on the base of a Lego Mindstorms NXT. It can move in any direction by turning it's internal mass, remote controlled via bluetooth with a second NXT.

jfchiu's spherical robot

Published on Oct 2, 2013

Raspberry Pi + Letry Robot +Scratch=spherical robot

Velocity Control of a Cylindrical Rolling Robot by Surface-Morphing

Published on Oct 1, 2015

A rolling robot is developed that possesses a cylindrically-shaped, elliptical outer surface with the ability to change its shape as it rolls, resulting in a gravity powered torque imbalance that moves the robot along faster or brakes its motion. Roll trials demonstrate that when the robot is given a set of advantageous initial conditions, it is able to accelerate from rest, maintain constant average velocity and brake its motion in order to follow a desired velocity profile with significant accuracy.

Mine Kafon | Callum Cooper
    October 21, 2012

MINE KAFON is a 5th place Winner in the $200,000 GE FOCUS FORWARD Filmmaker Competition. Watch the winners at focusforwardfilms.com/winners.
    A short documentary portrait on a designer who has created a low cost solution to landmine clearance.

Mine sweeper

Uploaded on Aug 10, 2011

During his childhood in Afghanistan, Massoud Hassani would make toys to be blown by the wind. Sometimes they would end up in a minefield, where he could not retrieve them. Now Massoud's wind-powered creations are re-designed specifically for clearing minefields.
    "Watch a Tumbleweed-Like ‘Mine Exploder’ Absorb a Blast"

by Liz Stinson
    March 5, 2013

Development of a deformation-driven rolling robot with a soft outer shell

Published on Jun 15, 2017

We developed a mobile robot that rolls by the active deformation of the soft outer shell. The robot has a wire drive module and soft outer shell that are joined only by prestressed wires. The soft shell and wire drive help to achieve a tough, low-cost, and lightweight design.
    For more detail, see the conference paper:
    Yoichi Masuda and Masato Ishikawa, "Development of a Deformation-driven Rolling Robot with a Soft Outer Shell", IEEE International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки