Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Old Spice | Face Painting Machine

Published on Nov 29, 2015

The Fan Face Painter Machine is everything football fans were asking for when they studied robotics at an accredited engineering university.

[PishRobot] 3DOF Painter by Ahmad

Published on Jan 30, 2016

Hi,
    My name is Ahmad Mohtasham Matin.
    I have been attending in PishRobot’s STEM classes for years.

I've made a Painter Robot. Painter Robots can be used in industry for example for painting the cars and buildings or they can be used in the other ways like for entertainment or for painting special geometrical shapes that are hard to draw such as circles.
    It can also redraw the shapes that we teach to the robot.
    We can improve this robot by adding image processing capability to it so it can take a picture and redraw it for us.
    We can also improve the robot by more accurately drawing the shapes.

Google painting robot at I/O 2016

Published on May 19, 2016

Google's painting robot at Google I/O '16 isn't the most practical thing at its annual developer event, but it's arguably the most entertaining.

Sketch, an artistic robot from Stanford's Experimental Robotics Class

Published on Dec 16, 2016

Sketch, a robot artist from Stanford's Experimental Robotic class, is a bit of a perfectionist. Sketch renders a sketch from any JPEG image; this took about eight minutes, longer than usual, because the robot used multiple dots and short lines to represent leaves.
    Article "Inside an Experimental Robotics Class: A Robot Sketch Artist, a Robot That Plays Dominos, and More"

by Tekla S. Perry
    June 6, 2016

Robotic Painting
    from coudamy architectures

Painting with a drone

Published on Oct 26, 2016

I came up with this idea when a few people called me the Bob Ross of the R/C world. Please turn on closed captioning, the microphone stopped recording audio half way through but I have painstakingly closed captioned every line of dialog.

Because we have no financial patrons, only fans,I had to save up money over the last few months before I could justify buying $12 bucks worth of paints, brushes, and some poster board to give it a try but the results wear very artistic. In my next video, I will be burning the painting and brushes to keep warm through the winter.

This one of a kind painting is up for sale to one lucky individual who is interested in a beautiful piece of at art that showcases a blending of modern technology, paint, brush, and video.

Would you let this robot give you a tattoo?

Published on Apr 15, 2017

This pair of inventors turned a regular 3D printer into an automatic tattoo machine!

Interactive robotic painting machine

Published on Jan 11, 2018

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки