Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Article "'DeepFaceDrawing' AI can turn simple sketches into detailed photo portraits"
    The software produces photo-realistic images from even incomplete drawings.

by Rachel England
    June 17, 2020

Sand drawing robot (new version)

Jun 20, 2020

I made a sand drawing robot with 50 miniature servos and a two half tanks, I use an Arduino Mega 2560 to read from an sd card a text file with the desired image and send the servo position data to another two Arduino Mega that then send the adequate signals to the servos. 5 DC to DC converters connected to a 6S LiPo battery provide enough power to support the stalling current of all the 50 servos at once. Two half tanks provide enough grip and torque to drag all the servos through the sand. The entire thing weighs around 14 Kg in working order (with the batteries on) so I had to build a tailor made trailer to cary the thing as there's quite a walking distance to the test field.
    I made another version a couple of years ago that can be seen here:
    youtube.com/watch?v=7T1esQgRwrM
    This new version draws way faster than the previous one but the older one had way more contrast, it is time to think on an MkIII

Article "Trevor Paglen on AI, surveillance and art"
    The artist talks to us about his artworks that reveal the “jaw-droppingly appalling” methods underpinning AI datasets, and why he’s turning the lens back on the public in his new exhibition

by Megan Williams
    September 14, 2020

Article "How do machines see the world? Trevor Paglen on his AI art"
    The American artist talks about his eerie images that capture computers’ understanding of nature and human faces

by Trevor Paglen
    September 24, 2020

Article "AI Robot Creating Banksy-inspired Artwork Wants To 'spray Paint The World'; See Pics"
    A web developer has now created an Artificial Intelligence (AI) bot that can impressively recreate the artwork of famous British street artist Banksy.

by Riya Baibhawi
    October 27, 2020

vole.wtf/ganksy

DeepFaceDrawing: deep generation of face images from sketches

Jun 1, 2020

This is a demo video of our recent work to be presented at SIGGRAPH 2020. For more details, please check out the project page:
    geometrylearning.com/DeepFaceDrawing
    "'DeepFaceDrawing' AI can turn simple sketches into detailed photo portraits"
    The software produces photo-realistic images from even incomplete drawings.

by Rachel England
    June 17, 2020

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки