Thread: i-SOBOT, mini humanoid robot, Tomy Co., Ltd, Katsushika, Tokyo, Japan

i-SOBOT, mini humanoid robot, Tomy Co., Ltd, Katsushika, Tokyo, Japan

Manufacturer - Tomy Co., Ltd

Website - isobotrobot.com

i-SOBOT on Wikipedia

i-SOBOT Humanoid Robot Introductory Video

Uploaded on Sep 18, 2007

Unboxing & let's play - I-SOBOT - WORLD'S SMALLEST Humanoid Robot!

Published on Apr 22, 2018

Today we play with the WORLDS SMALLEST Humanoid Robot! This $599.99 little guy can sing, dance, even act! With 17 servos, built in microphone, a wide range of motions, its truly an unique robot!

Hope you guys enjoy the video !

Product description
    It walks. It talks. It kicks. It turns. It does the splits, karate, the Hula, even plays air guitar| The whole family will be enthralled by the humanoid antics of this little powerhouse of a robot. Only 6" high, it?s ready to go right out of the box with four easy operating modes: factory-programmed actions; user programming; the full-function remote control; or voice commands. With 17 custom servo-motors, 19 integrated circuit chips, a built-in gyro sensor, voice command recognition, and a repertoire of over 200 words, phrases, and sounds, this robot just might replace us all| Includes fully assembled robot, LCD remote control, rechargeable batteries and charger for robot, and hex wrench. Remote requires 4 "AAA" batteries, not included.

From the Manufacturer
    The i-SOBOT is fully functional and features 17 custom designed actuators and gyro-sensor that allow it to keep balance and freely move joints for impressive performance, vivid movement, and incredible flexibility. Robot includes speaking vocabulary of over 200 words and phrases and more than 200 pre-programmed movements. It's designed to follow up to 10 voice commands and is ready to go right out of the box!