Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

MANOLO self balancing robot

Published on Aug 17, 2015

Self balancing robot with arduino and stepper motors.
    Controled by bluetooth joystick.

Night Robot self balance

Published on Oct 18, 2013

EBARO (EEPIS balancing robot) : payload test

Published on Oct 1, 2015

This video was made for my final project purpose.
    It's shows that the balancing robot is able to carry an unknown payload up to 850 grams weight.

Derry Pratama ([email protected])
    Fernando Ardilla ([email protected])
    Eko Henfri Binugroho ([email protected])

B-ROBOT Evolution. Arduino 3D printed self balancing Robot.

Published on Oct 21, 2015

This is the evolution of the B-ROBOT project from JJROBOTS. Smartphone/tablet controlled self balancing robot.
    Project page:
    "B-Robot EVO KIT (Plug and Play Robot version)"
    facebook.com/jjrobots

twitter.com/jjrobots

LEGO Mindstorms EV3 & MonoBrick Balancer Robot

Published on Nov 5, 2

Tutorial: Building BALANC3R

First tests of my new balancing robot

Published on Nov 9, 2015

This video shows my latest balancing robot. It uses stepper motors, the balancing is done using a PID regulator, the setpoint angle is adjusted proportionally to the speed of the motors to keep the robot from drifting away. Currently the robot can only stand still, but this will be a platform for more experiments in the future.

Balancing robot update

Published on Nov 21, 2015

This is an update on my balancing robot project. Balancing is done by an Arduino. It uses a Kalman filter for sensor data fusion. The speed of the motors is now controlled using two cascaded PID regulators. One regulator adjusts the speed of the motors to maintain a setpoint angle. The other PID regulator adjusts this setpoint angle according to a setpoint speed.This new control system allows the robot to return to its original position when disturbed. The robot can also find a new angle for balancing if the center of gravity is moved, or the robot is standing on an inclined plane.

The robot also has a Raspberry Pi and a camera. In the video I use the Raspberry Pi for a very basic form of remote control. Later the Raspberry Pi will be used for more advanced stuff.

Balancing robot simple autonomous behavior

Published on Dec 9, 2015

This video demonstrates how my Arduino based balancing robot can enter balancing mode by itself. The video also shows the robot doing basic obstacle avoidance using its tree ultrasonic rangefinders. The obstacle avoidance if currently done by one of the Arduinos, but this a typical high level function that will later be handled by the Raspberry Pi.

Balance bot

Published on Dec 8, 2015

Snake Monster biped robot balancing

Published on Apr 30, 2015

Demonstration using basic ankle torque strategy and arm control to balance a biped robot experiencing external disturbances. This work is being developed in the Biorobotics Lab at Carnegie Mellon University.
    "Modularity for Maximum Mobility and Manipulation: Control of a
    Reconfigurable Legged Robot with Series-Elastic Actuators
    "

by Simon Kalouche, David Rollinson, and Howie Choset

Inside an Autonomous Self Balancing Robot #1 (Tutorial)

Published on Dec 17, 2015

In this first episode I show how I build my self balancing robot based on an Arduino pro mini compatible MultiWii board. It consists of 3D printed parts and uses stepper motors. In the next episodes I will continue and extend it with a remote control based on NRF24L01 chips and ultrasonic sensors to enable autonomous driving.

Balancing robot IR sensor update 4K

Published on Jan 26, 2016

This video shows some new IR distance sensors I have installed on the robot. The IR sensors are short range (5-10 cm) and should prevent the robot from running into things that the main ultrasonic sensors miss. The video also shows two servos I have installed under the robot. They are not connected yet, but they will later be used to reliable raise the robot up again if it falls over.
    My website: http://www.axelsdiy.brinkeby.se

Balancing robot video 5 - total rebuild

Published on Aug 20, 2016

I have made a total rebuild of my balancing robot. The reason was that I wanted to fit more sensors and functions, and there where no space for that in the previous design. I have also rewritten all the code and replaced the Kalman-filter I previously used for angle estimation with a complimentary filter instead. This in combination with a higher center of mass have made the robot a lot more stable and tolerant against pushes and other disturbances.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки