Thread: MINDS-i Inc., competitive robotics, “quick-lock” construction elements, Liberty Lake, Washington

MINDS-i Inc., competitive robotics, “quick-lock” construction elements, Liberty Lake, Washington

mindsieducation.com

youtube.com/mymindsiinc

facebook.com/mymindsiinc

twitter.com/mymindsiinc

linkedin.com/company/minds-i-robotics

Co-founder and Inventor - Mike Marzetta

Co-founder - Christy Marzetta

MINDS-i was developed with the vision of bringing the art of “hands-on” back to the mainstream by creating a system that inspires creativity and imagination. Our patented system of interchangeable “quick-lock” construction elements enables users to create, modify and re-create extreme vehicles, robots and machines of their own design. MINDS-i is universally compatible with today’s hobby class technologies, and is strong enough to be used and abused in the most extreme conditions.
    MINDS-i Robotics has a revolutionary vision of what robotics should be. Our entire product line is fueled by a single resolute vision – to build the most unique robot you can conceive using our patented quick lock construction elements. These elements are designed to be extraordinarily durable, infinitely modifiable and uniquely endowed to achieve the ultimate performance… regardless of the application.

First there were simulations. Then there were table tops. Today, MINDS-i hauls robotics into the 21st century by empowering users to create and modify as they see fit. This is robot building using sophisticated Arduino open-source technology that breathes new life into modern robotics.

What is MINDS-i?

Published on Sep 10, 2013

Minds-i are the creators of a proprietary line of products that are used to create the most advanced, dynamic and durable robots and off-road vehicles available today.

Simple. Durable. Versatile. MINDS-i Robotics.

What can you build?

CIRC Bot Brawl 2003 Combat Highlights

Uploaded on Nov 22, 2008

2003 Central Illinois Bot Brawl highlights featuring 1lb (Antweight) and 3lb (Beetleweight) combat robots. This event is hosted annually by the Central Illinois Robotics Club (www.circ.mtco.com)

MINDS-i Robotics - The 6x6 Chassis

Uploaded on Oct 25, 2011

We took this 6x6 robot platform out to the liberty lake ORV park. It was a blast. This 6x6 Chassis includes the dual motor case add-on kit. This add-on kit gives the 6x6 the extra power of both motors and as you can see, it is fast and powerful. We used two of our stock 23,500rpm motors, but any hobby brushed or brush-less motor can be used with this robotics kit. We also mounted a GoPro Hero HD and got some great on-board shots! At MINDS-I we make our kits open to all possibilities so you decide its limits and capabilities.

Arduino Rover rocket launcher - MINDS-i Robotics

Published on May 4, 2012

In this Video we took MINDS-i to the next level. Remember when you launched rockets in middle school? Take your school science project to the next level with MINDS-i. This 6x6 Chassis was decked out with dual suspension, a dual motor case upgrade, camo panels, and Estes Rockets that are mounted on a turntable for pan and tilt capabilities. With a security camera on the back you can safely explore foreign terrain. All this is built upon the elegant and durable MINDS-i quick lock system.

MINDS-i Robotics Multirotor

Published on Apr 8, 2014

The MINDS-i Multirotor uses the Ardupilot, an Arduino based micro controller with built in components like a 3 axis accelerometer, gyro, barometer, and compass. It makes fine adjustments to correct it's orientation. A GPS module can be added to fly itself from point to point. Look for our next video when about plotting a flight plan and flying autonomously.

The kits are all made out of the same basic pieces, with helpful step by step instructions. The MINDS-i platform consists of simple beams and connectors that lock together to make a durable chassis.

What can you build?

MINDS-i Robotics: Multirotors

Published on Aug 22, 2014