Thread: Videos "Getting Started with Arduino I"

Videos "Getting Started with Arduino I"

Getting Started with Arduino I

Published on Feb 23, 2014

If you were dying to learn about Arduinos last September, the place to be would have been Maker Faire, at the Electronics Stage, where Andrew Terranova taught four crowds of visitors what those handy microcontrollers were all about. If you missed it, good news! We've added the video of one of the sessions to the MAKE YouTube channel so you can watch it for yourself.

Getting Started with Arduino II

If you were dying to learn about Arduinos last September, the place to be would have been Maker Faire, at the Electronics Stage, where Andrew Terranova taught four crowds of visitors what those handy microcontrollers were all about. If you missed it, good news! We've added the video of one of the sessions to the MAKE YouTube channel so you can watch it for yourself.

Getting Started with Arduino III

Getting Started with Arduino IV

Published on Jan 6, 2014