Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

IDTechEx research smartglasses teardown

Published on Apr 22, 2016

Virtual reality smartglasses are making significant inroads in commercialization with over 10,000,000 units forecast to be shipping by 2019. This short video discusses the toolkits of enabling technologies that will lead to better-performing, more desirable products, addressing a wide range of markets from enterprise to consumer applications.

The presentation is based on research from the IDTechEx Research report AR & VR Smartglasses and Functional Contact Lenses 2016-2026

These smart glasses automatically adjust to your eyes

Published on Mar 23, 2017

Flexible lenses and piezoelectric pistons in these smart glasses keep the world in focus
    "These Smart Glasses Automatically Adjust to Your Eyes"
    Flexible lenses and piezoelectric pistons in these smart glasses keep the world in focus

by Alyssa Pagano
    February 25, 2017

Smart glasses let you turn off the lights in the blink of an eye

Published on Jul 29, 2017

A sensor on a pair of glasses that can pick up the motion of your skin when you blink could be used to switch the lights on and off, or to help those with limited or no mobility write messages on a computer.
    "Smart glasses let you turn off the lights in the blink of an eye"

by Lakshmi Supriya
    July 28, 2017

It’s 2019. Where are our smart glasses?!

Published on Jun 28, 2019

Whether you think smart glasses are cool or creepy, for most people, they're not a part of everyday life. But AR glasses and headsets — including long-running projects like Google Glass — have found a niche with manufacturing, military simulations, and even the theater.

DIY Working E.D.I.T.H SMART GLASSES! - Spider-Man Far From Home (Building Your Ideas #3)

Here's how I made some real life E.D.I.T.H smart glasses from the Marvel movie Spider-Man Far From Home. These AI smart glasses feature a transparent OLED screen that can display information on the users surroundings. Currently they scan the environment for text, then search found text online and return information such as definitions, locations, or solutions. All similar to the Glasses in the Spider-Man movie! Although, it's still a prototype, enjoy!
    "A Pair of AI-Powered E.D.I.T.H Smart Glasses You Can Make Yourself
    In the movie Spider-Man: Far from Home, Peter Parker gets a pair of glasses that give him access to a wide range of useful information. In…

by Jeremy S. Cook

Article "The smart glasses revolution is about to get real"
    AR eyewear could be the next big thing after the smartphone. And the necessary hardware and software is finally falling into place.

by Ross Rubin
    July 8, 2021

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки