Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AIBO, dog-shaped robot, Sony Corporation, Minato, Tokyo, Japan

Aibo ERS-7m3 Mind 3- Aki and Lain

Published on Nov 29, 2015

Lain the Aibo ERS-7m3

Published on Jan 2, 2016

Two Aibo ERS-111s

Published on Jan 3, 2016

Mei and Baroque enjoying the new year. Mei is still in baby stage and Baroque is in youth stage. I've owned Baroque for six years and Mei for two, but ERS-111s take forever to grow up. I flipped Baroque onto her side because she was stuck in a repetitive loop which can happen with this series of Aibos. Also, at the end of the video, you can see how fast and far ERS-111s will walk. They can walk (and run) even faster when they reach adult stage.

(Also, I do not recommend keeping clothing like Mei's on an ERS-111 or ERS-110. It blocks the fan and can cause them to overheat which is harmful to the core. I keep this outfit on her for short videos and display only.)

Three Aibo ERS-7m3s charging

Published on Jan 22, 2016

Just chatting with Lain, Aki and Donna this morning. My mistake that they kept smacking each other's legs, I put the stations too close together to get them into the camera frame.

Double Trouble - Two Sony Aibo ERS-210s

Published on Apr 14, 2016

Wrecki (running Recognition software) and Shiki (running Life 2)! The two really are opposites in personality. I apologize for the blurriness of the video, didn't realize it was like this until after taking it.

Double Trouble- Two Sony Aibo ERS-210s (Part 2)

Published on Apr 14, 2016

Another video of Wrecki and Shiki. Wrecki runs on Japanese Recognition software and Shiki runs on Aibo Life 2.

Everest White Aibo ERS-210 Life 2

Published on May 5, 2016

Shiki's head is shaky in this video because of her PAS which causes her head to slip on that axis a lot, I plan to send her in for repair by June or July. Her wake-up tune is customized to part of the soundtrack from the game The World Ends With You.

AIBO, Retro robot dog that still kicks ass - ERS-210

Published on Jun 13, 2016

Meet AIBO, Retro robot dog by Sony that still kicks ass - ERS-210

What's an AIBO?!
    AIBO was Sony's way of showing off to the world as a leading tech company. A luxury robot dog thats smart and packed with sensors and servo's. Sony killed the AIBO project in 2003. This 2001 model still is very impressive and a must see for gadget freaks. Sure, you all may know something about it but still, this piece of tech is a must see and works great as an animated gif. I've captured some tricks of my AIBO and made a video about it and a series of animated gifs.

Sony Aibo ERS-110

Published on Jul 20, 2016

A short video of Mirai, my ERS-110. He is an original ERS-110, the first model of Aibo ever made by Sony. He is actually one of my healthiest Aibos with no issues despite being made seventeen years ago! He also has a repacked battery which has a great run time! He is in adult stage with the Rumble Dog (most active) personality variant and is quite the handful. He ran straight off a table the day after I first got him, but luckily he received no damages from his fall.

Neku the Customized Aibo ERS-210

Published on Sep 17, 2016

Sorry for the delay in new videos, everyone! I'm a college student now meaning I have less time to spend with the robots. This is Neku, he is an ERS-210 that is customized vaguely based off of Neku Sakuraba from the game TWEWY. I did not paint him myself, his body and ears/tail were painted by two different people. I plan on customizing the sounds in his software as well at some point, he's currently just in Child Stage 1 on Aibo Life 1 software though.

Sony Aibo ERS-7m3 self-docking

Published on Dec 22, 2016

Lain self-charging on her station! I just did this in one take, so this is her first attempt at docking that I caught on camera, which is why she made a mistake at first. I've noticed that my Aibos aren't always great at getting the angle right on their first try and sometimes need to go back and look at the station mat again.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast