Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: da Vinci Surgical System, a robotic surgical system, Intuitive Surgical Inc., Sunnyvale, California, USA

da Vinci Surgical System, a robotic surgical system, Intuitive Surgical Inc., Sunnyvale, California, USA

Last edited by Airicist2; 17th February 2024 at 10:40.

Da Vinci Xi introduction

Published on Apr 3, 2014

Introducing Intuitive Surgical's new surgical robot, the da Vinci Xi.
    "New surgical robot makes it easier to perform complicated surgeries"

by Nicole Lee
    April 1, 2014

da Vinci Robot Stitches a Grape Back Together

Published on Sep 9, 2014

The da Vinci Surgical System is used to stitch a grape back together. The same technology that can be used to suture a tiny grape is designed to help perform delicate, minimally invasive surgery.

Da Vinci Robotic Repair of Bilateral Recurrent Hernia Surgery

Published on Feb 8, 2013

laparoscopyhospital.com This video demonstrate Da Vinci Robotic Repair of Bilateral Recurrent Hernia Surgery performed by Dr R K Mishra at World Laparoscopy Hospital. Benefits of da Vinci surgery include:

Significantly less pain
    Potentially less blood loss
    Fewer complications - including reduced risk of infection
    Less scarring -- 1-2 cm incisions versus 8 inches with open surgery
    Shorter hospital stay
    Quicker recovery from surgery and return to normal routine
    The state-of-the-art da Vinci robot allows some complex surgeries to be performed as minimally invasive procedures. Through tiny 1-2 cm incisions, a surgeon using the da Vinci system can operate with precision and control while minimizing the pain that often accompanies the large incisions associated with open surgery.

Robotic esophageal leiomyoma enucleation, Charles Anderson, MD

Published on Dec 29, 2012

Robotic transabdominal approach for removal of large submucosal esophageal leiomyoma . The da Vinci robot with a 4 arm technique was used. The Mucosa was not disrupted and complete removal as well as esophageal mucosal integrity was confirmed by esophagoscopy at the end of the procedure.

Adult Morgagni Hernia Robotic Repair by Charles Anderson, MD

Published on Mar 26, 2012

I believe this is the only transabdominal, 100% robot assited adult Morgagni hernia repair to be posted. I used the Da Vinci system to reduce a very large hernia containing transverse and portion of ascending colon and all of the omentum. I repaired the defect with a tension free Gore patch closure.

Robotic repair of mitral valve endocarditis by Charles Anderson, MD

Published on Feb 4, 2013

Mitral valve endocarditis in young male with persistent fevers, severe MR, subacute stroke and recurring neurologic events with mobile vegetations. Robotic repair of native valve with pericardial patch, excision of vegetations with leaflet repair and removal of freely mobile vegetation from left ventricle.

da Vinci robot paints a Van Gogh

Published on Oct 13, 2014

I wanted to play around with the da Vinci robot to see what I could do with the technology. At work, I use the robot to operate on the heart and the lungs. In my spare time I like to paint. I decided to paint a miniature Van Gogh using oils, mini paint brush tips and a 2x2 canvas. I hope you enjoy watching, it was fun to do!

da Vinci Surgical System Folding Origami

Published on May 27, 2015

A surgeon uses the da Vinci Surgical System to fold origami. The same robotic technology used in this video is used to perform delicate minimally invasive surgery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast