Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Multicopters in Richmond Park

Uploaded on Jan 14, 2012

A Droidworx octocopter, as well as various hexacopters and quadcopter met me today in Richmond Park. I was maidening my Nine Eagles 'Sky Climber' (powered glider), but these amazingly versatile flying platforms caught my eye.

Voice Controlled Interactive Quadrotor Drones Demonstrating Optimal Collision-Free Maneuvers

Published on Sep 16, 2014

Some results in the video are included in the following paper.

D. Morgan, G. P. Subramanian, S. Bandyopadhyay, S.-J. Chung, F. Y. Hadaegh, “Probabilistic Guidance of Distributed Systems using Sequential Convex Programming,” IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Chicago, Illinois, Sept. 14–18, 2014.

FPV Racing - Crash Session!!!
    October 9, 2014

UAV Calligraphy Clip for IEEE VSS Video Contest 2014

Published on Aug 7, 2014

Entry to take part in the IEEE CSS Video Clip Contest 2014. This video captured the design and implementation of a UAV calligraphy system, which is able to trace and write calligraphy characters based on user inputs.

Team members: Swee King Phang, Shupeng Lai, Fei Wang and Menglu Lan.

Autonomous Autorotation Control of a Robotic Helicopter

Published on Oct 22, 2013

This research was completed in 2013 in the Intelligent Robotics and Emergent Automation lab (http://ireal.gatech.edu) at Georgia Tech. Jonathan Rogers, an assistant professor in the School of Mechanical Engineering, is the primary investigator.

Safe2Ditch: Autonomous crash management to a safe and clear site for small UAVs

Published on May 9, 2017

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration solicits interest from companies interested in obtaining license rights to commercialize, manufacture and market this technology.

GearQuad - the safest drone for in-hand delivery!

Jul 23, 2020

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки