Thread: Rufus Cuff, wrist communicator, Rufus Labs, Los Angeles, California, USA

Rufus Cuff, wrist communicator, Rufus Labs, Los Angeles, California, USA

Rufus Cuff: The BEST Smart Watch on the Market?

Published on Apr 15, 2014

Room in the market for another Smart Watch? Of course there is! But this one is different.

Hello everyone and welcome to another 10 Reasons Why Show: Tech in the Morning with me Scott Tomasso. It's the SHOW that highlights the hottest tech, for you the layman.

What's more techy than a smart phone? A smart watch? What's more techy than a smart watch? The Rufus Cuff. And it's bigger too! Way bigger than the run-of-the-mill smart watch. It quite honestly may be the FIRST smart watch that does the market any justice.

My problem with smart watches has always been practicality. While generally I like my tech to be -- oh I don't know -- NOT big... I'm looking at you Galaxy Note. I've always thought that smart watches NEEDED to be a bit bigger to be functional in the sense of using it as a phone or for video calls for example.

Well, Rufus Cuff takes care of that deficiency. This thing is huge!
    But I think it HAS to be.

This sleek looking wrist revolution runs the full android operating system, has full range on the Google Play store, it connects with your phone via blu-tooth but can also run on just Wi-fi alone -- which is pretty cool.

To me the biggest feature though isn't that it has a HUGE screen or that you can text directly and easily from your wrist with a full keypad. NO... it's that it's completely water resistant . Which is no small feat for this big boy.

If you're interested in the Rufus Cuff, just check them out their campaign on indiegogo.com -- just search for Rufus Cuff.