Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Apple Watch, Apple Inc., Cupertino, California, USA

Apple Watch Series 2 review

Published on Sep 14, 2016

The Apple Watch has a handful of new features but the major one is the updated processor. Native apps run faster and snappier within 1-3 seconds. GPS is built-in so now you can run or swim without your phone.

Apple Watch Series 2 review

Published on Sep 14, 2016

It's been two years since the first Apple Watch was unveiled, and in that time the wearables market has changed considerably – but what can't be denied is that Tim Cook's crew made the best-selling smartwatch by some distance, and has refined that in some key areas for the Apple Watch Series 2.

Swimming with the Apple Watch Series 2

Published on Oct 5, 2016

We jumped in the pool to see how the new Apple Watch stacks up as a swim tracker and to take a closer look at the water ejection feature.

Apple Watch Series 2 review: finally delivering on promises

Published on Oct 17, 2016

Remember all the things Apple promised that the first Apple Watch would be great at? Well we all know that the real experience of owning one didn't really live up to all the marketing hype. The first-generation Apple Watch was clunky, and not as durable as anyone who just coughed $400 would expect. To address all of these complaints, Apple launched Apple Watch Series 2. Yes, it looks a lot like the first Apple Watch, but you'd be surprised at how different these devices are. From aesthetics to features, Apple Watch Series 2 is actually the device Cupertino should've launched from day one. A product finally capable of walking all the talk.

Which Apple Watch should you get?

Published on Nov 18, 2016

How to pick an Apple Watch, and why Series 1 is probably the best bet.

Apple Watch 2 unboxing, setup and hands-on review

Published on Nov 25, 2016

Apple Watch 2 unboxing and setup: Our hands-on UK review of the Apple Watch 2 shows you what's in the box, the full setup process and some of the cool new features of the Watch 2.

The Apple Watch 2 is worth an upgrade for existing Watch owners and an enticing prospect for iPhone users, thanks to its built-in GPS support, growing range of third-party apps, waterproof design, dual-core processor and super-bright second-generation screen (now 1000 nits).

Here's the full Apple Watch 2 setup process, a run-through of the WatchOS 3 UI, and our early thoughts on the new Watch design.

Apple Watch 2 Review: Best wearable ever?

Published on Dec 25, 2016

Apple Watch 2 Review: We review the Apple Watch Series 2, a vastly improved version of the original Apple Watch. The Apple Watch 2 boasts GPS support, waterproofing and the best version of WatchOS yet

Apple Watch Series 2 after the buzz

Published on Aug 12, 2017

One of the coolest parts about reviewing gadgets is that you get to play with most, if not all of them,.. And after that review period is done, you get to pick which one you want to keep using as your daily driver. I think it's no secret that I like using smartwatches. Some for their elegance, and others for how great they assist me in fitness. But the watch I always end up drifting back to is the Apple Watch Series 2.

Like with every first generation Apple product, I hated the first Apple Watch. I don't think I got my money's worth as the watch aged, and even today as my son uses it, it continues to prove that it was definitely a terrible investment.

The Apple Watch Series 2 is a different animal. Watch our latest episode of After The Buzz to learn more.

Apple Watch — Dear Apple — Apple

Published on Sep 12, 2017

People reach out to Apple all the time to say how Apple Watch is helping them live healthier lives. Here, real customers read the actual stories they shared.

Apple Watch Series 3 lets you make calls, stream music sans iPhone

Published on Sep 12, 2017

Apple's third-generation smartwatch, the Apple Watch Series 3, has a cellular connection, so you can make calls and stream music without your iPhone nearby.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast