Thread: Freego, off-road 2 wheel self-balancing electric scooter, Freego High-tech Corporation, Shenzhen, China

Freego, off-road 2 wheel self-balancing electric scooter, Freego High-tech Corporation, Shenzhen, China

F3 Review Video from customer

Published on Jan 16, 2014

The Freego Self Balancing stand up vehicle uses latest R/C GyroTechnology.

Published on Jul 8, 2014

I got into this business because subscribers liked my first one and encouraged me. I'm glad cause the newly upgraded Freego F-3 is amazingly more stable than ever. It has new software and other amazing technology derived from using the same kind of Gyro stabilization that we use in our model quad copters, helicopters, and others.

My "Gliding" Kitty (Seen from the Cat Rack of F-3, Self Balancing Scooter)

Published on Jul 28, 2014

Since having to put my baby Black Kitty Kassie (Kissy) in Heaven, Sophie seemed lonely and bored. So wanting to give her something new to think about, I built a Utility Rack for my Freego Stand up Scooter and put an animal carrier on it. It's a Cat Rack and the Cat's Meow!
    It is amazing how much she likes gliding on it with us. She pesters to go all the time now. I am happy she is happy.
    We all should be kind to animals.
    Thanks kindly for watching. If you know a cat lover, please take a moment to subscribe, and pass this on to them.

Dave Herbert
    USMC Avionics, Ret.
    AMA Life 8221
    CD/LM/Scientific Div.