Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

The virtual human project

Published on Mar 12, 2018

The virtual human project has the potential to transform medicine. The project is already helping to reduce the need for animals in drug testing. In the long term, a virtual version of you will be used test treatments, like a crash test dummy, guinea pig and trial volunteer all rolled into one. Your digital doppelgänger could breathe, blister and bleed. It could be dissected, probed and explored in unprecedented detail, helping to work out the treatments that work best for you.

The film was produced by the Barcelona Supercomputing Centre and CompBioMed H2020 Centre of Excellence in Computational Biomedicine, led by University College London.

I am AI Docuseries, Episode 3: A New Weapon in the Fight Against Lung Cancer - 12 Sigma Technologies

Published on Jan 15, 2018

Episode 3 of "I am AI" docuseries: 12 Sigma Technologies is using deep learning and AI to detect and identify lung cancer nodules earlier and more efficiently.
    sigma-ai.com

Detecting cancer in real-time with machine learning

Published on Apr 16, 2018

Learn more about our research efforts to create a machine learning and augmented reality-powered microscope for real-time detection of cancer, helping to make pathologists more efficient and ultimately to save patient lives.
    "An Augmented Reality Microscope for Cancer Detection"

by Martin Stumpe
    April 16, 2018

“2014-2018: 4 years in the AI/Medtech business” by Yann Fleureau (Data Driven Paris)

Published on Jun 5, 2018

Data Driven NYC is a monthly event covering Big Data and data-driven products and startups, hosted by Matt Turck, partner at FirstMark Capital.

Robots are making mini human organs with stem cells

Published on Jun 17, 2018

When people have severe medical conditions that attack and destroy their organs they are given little to no options for recovery. Kim Horcher and Matt Atchity talk about new-age robotics that are tending to the creation of organoids. Let us know what you think of robots making organs in the comments below!
    "How a robotic system that grows human organoids can help save real live humans"

by Alan Boyle
    May 17, 2018

Article "Faster analysis of medical images"
    Algorithm makes the process of comparing 3-D scans up to 1,000 times faster.

by Rob Matheson
    June 18, 2018

Is AI trying to replace doctors?

Published on Jun 21, 2018

Your.MD's CEO Matteo Berlucchi joins the discussion at CogX about how AI is impacting healthcare and pre-primary care.

How doctors can help A.I. to revolutionize medicine

Published on Aug 9, 2018

Greg Corrado, Co-founder of Google Brain and Principal Scientist at Google, has spent the last decade at the forefront of the A.I. revolution. Greg's vision for how A.I. will help to shape the future of health and medicine is grounded in his experience as a neuroscientist—before he started working on computer neural networks, he was focused on neural networks in the human brain.

From distilling data insights to improving the decision making process, Greg sees a multitude of ways that A.I. and machine learning can help magnify the healing powers of doctors. In fact, he believes that doctors who embrace A.I. will "see their healing powers expand more than they have in a hundred years." Tune in to Greg's 2017 TEDMED Talk to learn more about the enormous role that A.I. and machine learning will play in the future of health and medicine, and why doctors and other healthcare professionals must play a central role in that revolution.

How AI is making it easier to diagnose disease | Pratik Shah

Published on Aug 21, 2018

Today's AI algorithms require tens of thousands of expensive medical images to detect a patient's disease. What if we could drastically reduce the amount of data needed to train an AI, making diagnoses low-cost and more effective? TED Fellow Pratik Shah is working on a clever system to do just that. Using an unorthodox AI approach, Shah has developed a technology that requires as few as 50 images to develop a working algorithm -- and can even use photos taken on doctors' cell phones to provide a diagnosis. Learn more about how this new way to analyze medical information could lead to earlier detection of life-threatening illnesses and bring AI-assisted diagnosis to more health care settings worldwide.

Accelerating precision medicine with AI | Intel

Published on Sep 17, 2018

Intel AI is transforming medicine from a one-size-fits-all approach to unique, personalized, data-driven solutions that unlock targeted and more effective treatment. Intel’s portfolio of AI technologies and high performance computing is empowering healthcare innovators with new insights and enhanced patient outcomes.

About Intel:
    Intel, the world leader in silicon innovation, develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Founded in 1968 to build semiconductor memory products, Intel introduced the world's first microprocessor in 1971. This decade, our mission is to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on earth.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки