Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Top 10 best sci-fi movies you've probably never seen

Published on May 2, 2016

Robots in Film
    from Michael Mirasol Plus
    June 25, 2014

A look back at the history of memorable Robots in Film.

Rajnikanth spent 10 hours under a iron rectangular box
    from pojarajan
    July 2, 2014

Every one must watch this video --(hard work never fails)
    rajnikanth spent 10 hours under a iron rectangular box by stretching his head and the duration of this scene in robot movie was ten seconds...........

The Tool teaser

Published on Apr 14, 2014

All the content I made myself . Approximately 4 months of pure time that has stretched for a year.

log line:
    Year 2347. The source of life has been stolen from Earth. Faithful federal agent is trying to take mission of saving life on Earth under control, when he discovers that colonel that's leading the operation wants to destroy the most part of humanity.
    youtube.com/toolfx

facebook.com/theTool.movie

twitter.com/kombarock

linkedin.com/in/igor-kambarov-a6320656

"Project Tool" on Kickstarter

"Golem", animated film, Jiri Barta, Edgar Dutka, Czech Republic

Uploaded on Sep 1, 2007

trailer of unfinished czech animated film by Jiri Barta

"Neuro" - CGI film rendered in Unity by Matej Vanco

Premiered Jun 23, 2019

NEURO is a CGI short animated student film rendered realtime in Unity Engine about energy and justice. It was really challenging for me to use such an unusual techinque [realtime engine software] and go through all parts of the development.

The story begins with the protagonist which is situated in the 'polluted' side of the 'land' where sun doesn't shine well and he can't power up his energy via solar panels. So he has to fight and survive. After the conflict he was sent to the other side of the frontiers, much 'cleaner' one. The main character was finally able to power up and walk away to the wild world full of unexpected adventures.

Moral idea of the movie is to motivate people to not to give up of their dreams, but fight to the final bearth even through the all obstacles. If you believe in something and you fight for it, you will definitely reach your goal!

This gave me so much experiences not just in the world of computers and technology development, but also in my personal life.
    matejvanco.com

Top 10 human vs robot fights in movies

It’s Man vs Machine! For this list, we’re looking at the best movie battles between humans and robots on the big screen. Our countdown includes fight scenes from “Blade Runner” (1982), “The Matrix Revolutions” (2003), “The Terminator” (1984), “Avengers: Age of Ultron” (2015), “Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones” (2002), and more! What’s YOUR favorite human vs robot fight on film? Let us know in the comments!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки