Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Hortibot - Field Robot Event 2007 in Wageningen - 13-14 June 2007

Uploaded on Apr 25, 2011

The video shows the demonstration of the Hortibot at the Field Robot Event 2007 in Wageningen Holland. The Hortibot is a Plant Nursing Robot for Horticulture and demonstrates weeding by use of a cell sprayer implement and a tine weeder. Unfortunately one of the actuators broke so was not possible to demonstrate a light weight corn seeder.

Dairy & Data Aided by Robots
    April 23, 2013

The Leech family, who own and operate Ingleside Dairy in Lexington, Va., installed six robotic milking machines that are fully-automated. They were the first machines of that kind to be installed in Virginia.

Tulip fields Holland - Keukenhof - Lisse (DJI Phantom 2 drone, GoPro, Netherlands); Tulpenvelden

Published on Apr 8, 2014

Tulpenvelden rondom Lisse en de Keukenhof april 2014. De opname zijn gemaakt met een Phantom 2 inclusief zenmuse en GoPro hero 3 black bij windkracht 5-6.

Osmy
    from Adrien Frey
    May 11, 2014

Osmy is a small robot which cares of your apartment plants.
    It structures is mainly made of Meccano pieces, and an Arduino controls all electronics and sensors.
    This robot was made during the Arduino-Meccano workshop at L'Ecole de Design Nantes-Atlantique, in 2014.
    The workshop was sponsored by Meccano.

P-ROBOTIC COW_ITV2000_Vimeo
    from ITV Central
    July 2, 2014

Robotic fruit picking project

Published on Sep 23, 2013

Progress at the 18 month mark.

The objective of this project is to develop an ultra low cost and weight modular and adaptable fruit picking robot suited to agricultural environments. Ideally cost should be so low as to make it pointless for others to compete as well as making large scale manufacture cheap and feasible.

As a function of the modular design, a vehicle trailer with 20 or more of a refined version would be used to pick various fruit and vegetable crops. Thus far progress is looking good with preliminary software, mechanical and electronic architectures demonstrating feasibility. Pushing ahead the next stage includes refinement and preparation for full speed picking field trials.

Cede Robot Watering Pots
    from Optimus Meow
    July 19, 2014

Automated Garden

Published on Oct 7, 2014

Check out the instructable for more details: instructables.com/id/Automated-Garden

The last garden I planted next to my desk at work did not go so well. It suffered from a lack of sunlight as well as my hectic work schedule (i.e. lack of watering). It never managed to get quite enough sun or water. After a long mourning period had passed, I decided that the best way to improve the situation was to put the past behind me and start over with an automated garden.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки