Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fighting Robots Association (FRA), United Kingdom

RC Combat Robot Wars - Scruffy 3 v Devils Coach Horse v Massacre - FRA Q7 - 2015 RC World Champs

Published on Apr 20, 2015

The Smallest Spinner in the contest faces two larger flipper Robots.
    Here we have one of the qualifying battles for the 2015 Fighting Robots Featherweight World Championships hosted by Robo Challenge at The Gadget Show Live event held at the Birmingham NEC from 9th to the 12th April 2015.

In this battle we see: Scruffy 3 v Devils Coach Horse v Massacre
    From England - Team ... with 'Scruffy 3'.
    From England - Team ... with 'Devils Coach Horse'.
    From England - Team ... with 'Massacre'.

RC Combat Robot Wars - Flow v Spur 2 v Disturbance - FRA Q7 - 2015 RC World Championships

Full length close battle between two low profile wedge robots and a larger flipper robot that has to go to the Judges decision.
    Here we have one of the qualifying battles for the 2015 Fighting Robots Featherweight World Championships hosted by Robo Challenge at The Gadget Show Live event held at the Birmingham NEC from 9th to the 12th April 2015.

In this battle we see: Flow v Spur 2 v Disturbance
    From England - Team ... with 'Flow'.
    From England - Team ... with 'Spur 2'.
    From England - Team ... with 'Disturbance'.

RC Combat Robot Wars - Satanix 1.666 v Beauty 2 - FRA Q7 - 2015 RC World Championships

Amazing fast battle that demonstrates just how deadly a well made and controlled flipper robot can be but also how a tough designed robot can still take and deal out punishment.
    +Extras!!
    This battle gives you so much more as the looser is allowed to 'give it another go! in post battle 'grudge battles'. (Only the first result counts to the contest)

In this battle we see: Satanix 1.666 v Beauty 2
    From England - Team Hell with 'Satanix 1.666'.
    From England - Team ... with 'Beauty 2'.

RC Combat Robot Wars - All Battles for Q2 - 2015 RC World Championships Qualifying Round

Published on Apr 26, 2015

RC Combat Robot Wars - All Battles for Q6 - 2015 RC World Championships Qualifying Round

Published on May 2, 2015

Here we have all nine of the qualifying Q6 battles in the 2015 Fighting Robots Featherweight World Championships hosted by Robo Challenge at The Gadget Show Live event held at the Birmingham NEC from 9th to the 12th April 2015.

I recorded these videos on Friday 10th April 2015.
    I have also posted each Battle I watched as separate videos.

This has become a popular and regular feature of The Gadget Show Live event. Robo Challenge have a fantastic 'robot wars' arena that includes 'a pit of doom'. This year the arena also took a real bashing!
    This is one of the best UK venues and people get a chance to watch the games as well as see and meet the designers, engineers and drivers. The repairs being performed in an open area for all supporters and fans to see.

RC Combat Robot Wars - All Battles for Q7 - 2015 RC World Championships Qualifying Round

Published on May 9, 2015

Here we have all of the qualifying Q7 battles in the 2015 Fighting Robots Featherweight World Championships hosted by Robo Challenge at The Gadget Show Live event held at the Birmingham NEC from 9th to the 12th April 2015.

I recorded these videos on Friday 10th April 2015.
    I have also posted each Battle I watched as separate videos.

This has become a popular and regular feature of The Gadget Show Live event. Robo Challenge have a fantastic 'robot wars' arena that includes 'a pit of doom'. This year the arena also took a real bashing!
    This is one of the best UK venues and people get a chance to watch the games as well as see and meet the designers, engineers and drivers. The repairs being performed in an open area for all supporters and fans to see.

RC Combat Robot Wars - All Battles for Q8 - 2015 RC World Championships Qualifying Round

Published on May 16, 2015

Here we have all nine of the qualifying Q8 battles in the 2015 Fighting Robots Featherweight World Championships hosted by Robo Challenge at The Gadget Show Live event held at the Birmingham NEC from 9th to the 12th April 2015.

24 Robots fight in Gladiator Battle 2016 - FRA RC Combat Robot Wars at Robo Challenge

Published on Apr 3, 2016

This is a special battle where all robots who are not in the final contest and want to; can enter to fight in 'The Gladiator Battle' where each Roboteer fights to death. Last Robot Standing - Wins!

This battle happened as part of the 2016 Fighting Robots International Featherweight Championships hosted by Robo Challenge at The Gadget Show Live event held at the Birmingham NEC from 31st March to 3rd April 2016.

In this battle we see: Sooooo Mannnnnyyy Robots!
    (Once I have a complete list I will update this comment)
    Congratulations to 'Mr Mangle'!

Note - Please let me know the correct names, team details and Roboteers and any correction to spelling etc in a message on this video and I will correct and update any mistakes.

This has become a popular and regular feature of The Gadget Show Live event. Robo Challenge have a fantastic 'robot wars' arena that includes 'a pit of doom'.

FRA FW - Django v Amnesia - RC Fighting Robot Wars - 2016 International Championships

Published on Apr 3, 2016

Here we have one of the qualifying battles for the 2016 Fighting Robots International Featherweight Championships hosted by Robo Challenge at The Gadget Show Live event held at the Birmingham NEC from 31st March to 3rd April 2016.

In this battle we see: Django v Amnesia
    Congratulations to 'Django'!

Note - Please let me know the correct names, team details and Roboteers and any correction to spelling etc in a message on this video and I will correct and update any mistakes.

This has become a popular and regular feature of The Gadget Show Live event. Robo Challenge have a fantastic 'robot wars' arena that includes 'a pit of doom'.

FRA FW - Beauty 2 v Explosion - RC Fighting Robot Wars - 2016 International Championships

Published on Apr 3, 2016

Here we have one of the qualifying battles for the 2016 Fighting Robots International Featherweight Championships hosted by Robo Challenge at The Gadget Show Live event held at the Birmingham NEC from 31st March to 3rd April 2016.

In this battle we see: Beauty 2 v Explosion
    Congratulations to 'Explosion'!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast