Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Motors - Carnegie Mellon Autonomous Driving Collaborative Research Lab (AD-CRL)

General Motors - Carnegie Mellon Autonomous Driving Collaborative Research Lab (AD-CRL)

Joint project of General Motors Company and Carnegie Mellon University

Co-Director - Raj Rajkumar (Carnegie Mellon University)

Co-Director - John Capp (General Motors Company)

GM's driverless car

Uploaded on Jan 7, 2008

I got a test drive in this vehicle at the 2008 Consumer Electronics

Boss is a robotic vehicle equipped with 25 lasers, cameras and radars to enable it to sense objects and know which direction to go in.

The self-driving vehicle is scheduled to be tested in November during The Urban Challenge, a 100km course in which various robots race across a city or suburban environment.

In addition to helping the military, General Motors officials expect this new technology to also play a future role in dangerous tasks such as mine-seeking.

CMU's Autonomous Cadillac SRX on I 395 North to DC and Capitol Hill

Published on Jun 25, 2014

Carnegie Mellon's Cadillac SRX Drives Autonomously 33 miles from Cranberry to PIT airport

Published on Sep 5, 2013

An autonomous Cadillac SRX built by Carnegie Mellon drove itself autonomously 33 miles from Cranberry to the Pittsburgh International Airport flawlessly on September 3, 2013. The next day, it took Bill Shuster, Chairman of the US House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee, and Barry Schoch, Secretary of PennDOT, along for the same ride.

CMU's Autonomous Cadillac SRX on I 395 North to DC and Capitol Hill

Published on Jun 25, 2014

GM World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems Announcement

Published on Sep 7, 2014

At GM, we believe we are standing on the threshold of a revolution that will transform the way people drive their vehicles. We have a choice. We can watch this revolution unfold from the sidelines, or we can do what GM has often done, and lead it for our customers.

Shuster Driverless Car V3b All audio

Published on Jan 5, 2015

Cadillac Super Cruise Autonomous driving

Published on Apr 11, 2017

The three major differences between Tesla Autopilot and Cadillac Super Cruise

Published on Aug 3, 2017

TechCrunch drove a Cadillac CT6 equipped with Super Cruise. It’s like Tesla’s Autopilot and lets the car drive itself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast