Homemade Robots from Burhan Saifullah

one motor walker (without bicore)

Uploaded on Apr 3, 2010

i'm so obsessed to built a walker BEAM robot, but since i don't have any electronic skill at the moment, so i tried to find another way to make the bot walk. here's the result.

homemade walking robot

Uploaded on Apr 3, 2010

Mr. Moo is the 3 rd walking robot that i built.
Mr. Moo made out of :
2 tabasco bottles lids, an old toys gearbox, 1 AAA battery pack, 3 mm screw & nuts, an old toys switch
pairs of wires, a folded can, 3 mm coat hanger wire, 2 LEDs and terminal blocks.
Mr. moo is junk bot

One motor walker (without bicore) with obstacle avoidance behaviour!!!

Published on Oct 28, 2013

a BEAM walker like walking machine that turns when hitting obstacles.
It has no bicore brain, no microcontroller, it's mechanical.

Homemade Remote Controlled Walking Robot

Published on Jun 17, 2014

The Orc is a homemade remote controlled walking robot. It's made from a homemade gearbox (used gears and a dc motor from broken toys), 2 and 3 mm galvanized iron wire, tabasco bottle's caps, a used continuous rotation micro servo and remote controller from a boat toys.

How to make a walking robot with moving arms #1 Ice cream stick biped

Published on Nov 16, 2014

This is the first of two videos of my walking robot tutorial. In this video I try to show you a simple approach in making a walking robot with ice cream sticks and parts of broken toy car.

Tools needed for this project:

a screwdriver

pliers (especially the one with long mouth)

hot glue gun

a tube cutter or iron saw

scissors

How to make a walking robot with moving arms #2 Galvanized wire biped

Published on Nov 23, 2014

An experimental robot developed by students at the Tel Aviv Afeka college can move underground, in sand and soft soil, to carry out various missions

Very Simple Hexapod

Published on Dec 5, 2014

This is a very simple six legged walking robot (hexapod) that is inspired by walking stick insect by shape. This robot is made from Ice cream stick, paperclips, drinking straw, tapes, gear motor, wire, screws, nuts and lock nuts.

The idea is inspired by the work of Stepan Glushkov, a Russian inventor. The hexapod has the same walk cycle as Stepan's paper clip cockroach robot, but it has different mechanism that produces it. I use different method to gain the same result.

How to make a simple walking insect robot

Published on Dec 18, 2014

This is another walking robot tutorial video. In this tutorial, I'll be showing you step by step process to make a simple six legged walking insect robot.

Parts needed to build this one:

Ice cream/popsicle stick
Paper clips
Drinking straw
Gear motor
Terminal block
Bolts, nuts and locknuts
Wire
Double sided tape
Black electric tape (optional)

How to Make a Walking Robot From 4 WD Toy Car

Published on Jan 7, 2015

Hi guys, This is another two legged walking robot tutorial video. In this tutorial I will be showing you another method to build a two legged walking robot.

How To Make a Simple Walking Robot That Can Avoid Obstacles

Published on Jan 19, 2015

Hi guys, This is the next level of my walking robot tutorial. In this tutorial I'll be showing you a very simple method to make a two legged walking robot that can avoid obstacles. No micro controller, no active or passive electronic components needed, just basic stuff :)

Wire Controlled Homemade Walking Robot

Published on Aug 26, 2015

Homemade walking robot with wire controller.
Wire controller is an easy solution to control your robot. You can get it from a cheap wire controlled toy car or something like that, or you can even make in by yourself.

Back