Thread: bObsweep Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

bObsweep Pethair's Auto Mode

Published on Dec 7, 2014

Like the old screen, the new display shows the mode --Auto or Spot-- bObsweep PetHair is set to clean, with a number beside it corresponding to the way you want Bob to clean. The words Auto 1 on the screen mean Bobsweep will clean until his battery falls below 15 per cent and he will enter docking mode, while Auto 2 will set him to clean for 30 minutes then stop, and Auto 3 tells Bob to clean for a short span of 15 minutes only. On the other hand, Spot 1 will tell Bob to clean in a spiral motion that gradually gets larger and then smaller until bob returns to the centre and stops, Spot 2 tells him to clean in an expanding rectangular shape, and Spot 3 will set Bob to clean along the perimeter of a space

Just wait until YOU meet bObi! | bObi Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop

Published on Aug 2, 2015

Packing all her advanced features in under 3.2 inches, bObi Robotic Vacuum and Mop's slim design allows her to glide under furniture and squeeze into tight spots to sweep away dust, hair, and debris from areas we rarely clean. Innovative technology and creative design combine to make bObi the amazing wonder she is.

The two back to back main brushes double bObi's sweeping power, while the side brush takes care of corners. bObi's brush motor is strengthened through the main control board, driving the brush bristles deeper into the floors, so that bObi can use more power when needed to sweep and suck up heavy debris sitting around the house.

The robotic innovation that bObi embodies comes with no compromises: bObi complies, inside and out, with guidelines for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), making her a conscientious friend to humans, animals and the environment.

bObsweep Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop | bObsweep PetHair

Published on Aug 28, 2015

Hi, I’m Bob (aka bObsweep) and I’d love to clean the floors for you! It’s my passion, and what I was born to do. Leave all your floors to me, and I’ll suck everything up.

From dust and hair, to dirt and fur, I get it all! I maneuver over any floor type, and clean them thoroughly! Whether on carpet, wood, tiles or rugs, picking stuff up is my specialty.

I happily clean up after your kids and pets, and leave your floors always shiny and sparkly! Multitasking runs through every circuit of my body. I simultaneously sweep, vacuum, mop, and sterilize floors, and when done, I automatically go back to recharge my battery. You can program my cleaning schedule, and I will go to work when you are away, or having fun with your family.

I am handsome and friendly, so you and the family will surely like me!

Cleaning behavior | bObi robotic vacuum cleaner

Published on Aug 28, 2015

Quickstart Guide | bObsweep PetHair Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop

Published on Oct 13, 2015

Introducing bObi Pet by bObsweep — a new breed of clean!

Published on Nov 10, 2015

bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop by bObsweep inherits all the capabilities of bObi Classic, but with added boosts to all her tricks:
    increased vacuum power, prolonged battery life, an unrivaled warranty plan, stunning colors, and a new coat of the one-of-a-kind TouchMe™ texture. Feel it and you’ll never forget it: smooth, satiny, and immersive.
    bObi Pet's upgraded turbo suction motor reaches deep to collect all the fur and dirt trapped within the fibers of your carpet.
    bObi Pet’s longer-lasting battery extends her endurance, so she’s fit to cover more ground and finish victorious. bObi blOck makes room for you, and creates invisible boundary lines that let bObi Pet know what space is yours.