Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Meter (13-foot) Humanoid Robot, Hajime Research Institute, Ltd., Osaka, Japan

4 Meter (13-foot) Humanoid Robot, Hajime Research Institute, Ltd., Osaka, Japan

4m Humanoid Robot

Uploaded on Oct 3, 2011

Bending and Stretching Test of One Leg of the Giant Humanoid Robot

Uploaded on Dec 30, 2011

We tested bending and stretching of one leg of the giant humanoid robot.

Assembly of 4 meter humanoid robot (13 foot humanoid robot)

Published on Oct 3, 2012

In 2010, we started a project to develop a four meter (13-foot) humanoid robot with a built cockpit. The giant robot is the largest humanoid robot in the world and has ability to do biped walking. This video shows the assembly of the waist and the leg of the robot.

Giant humanoid robot walk (HAJIME ROBOT 43)

Published on Oct 3, 2012

We started a project to develop a 13-foot humanoid robot with a built cockpit. The giant robot is the largest humanoid robot in the world and has ability to do biped walking. The pilot can get on the cockpit of the robot waist. We succeeded static walk of the robot. We are looking for sponsors for our project.

13 foot humanoid robot walk (hajime robot 43)

Published on Sep 6, 2014

Our four meter humanoid robot project has been developing a big humanoid robot. I get into the cockpit of the robot body and operate the robot.

Moving test of the arms of a humanoid robot

Published on Apr 18, 2016

I am boarding on the humanoid robot and doing the moving test of the arms of a humanoid robot. The humanoid robot is HJM43 whose height is 13 feet.

Grab test of the hand of a humanoid robot

Published on Apr 18, 2016

I board on the robot and grab the mug with hand of the robot. There are three cameras which are on the head and the both shoulders of the robot. I can monitor the outside of the robot from the cockpit and operate the arms and the hands of the robot.

Balance tuning test of a 13-foot humanoid robot

Published on Apr 28, 2016

We are tuning the parameters to keep right and left balance of the humanoid robot. It is not good now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast