Thread: Sashimi Tabernacle Choir, Richard Carter, John Schroeter and Team Sashimi, Houston, Texas, USA

Sashimi Tabernacle Choir, Richard Carter, John Schroeter and Team Sashimi, Houston, Texas, USA

Big Mouth Billy Bass on Wikipedia

Billy... Take Me to The River

Uploaded on Feb 16, 2007

Big Mouth Billy Bass... He's annoying and fun all in one! (you can hear my mom say 'Who Pushed the Fish') This was filmed with a very old digital camera, so the sound is off.

Fish on a Volvo - a look at the Sashimi Tabernacle Choir

Uploaded on Jan 12, 2009

Remember the Big Mouth Billy Bass? You'd press a button (or trigger a proximity sensor for a surprise) and the fish would start singing either Al Greens Take Me To The River, or Bobby McFerrins Don't Worry, Be Happy. Jeff Foxworthy once quipped that if you had more than three singing fish, you might be a redneck.

Texan Richard Carter took a Volvo, 5 miles of wire, five 6-volt golf cart batteries, a screw drive mechanism using 12v DC reversible motor, a lifting frame he made from scratch, a Linux server and approximately two hundred synchronized singing fish, and created what can only be described as an awesomely effective assault on good taste.

Sashimi Tabernacle Choir Billy Bass, lobsters and more

Published on May 27, 2013

Hundreds of Billy Bass fish, clicking and singing lobsters and more... on an old car. At the Bay Area Maker Faire 2013.

World Maker Faire 2014: Sashimi Lobster Tabernacle Choir

Published on Sep 28, 2014

As usual the Sashimi Lobster Tabernacle Choir was a huge hit at the World Maker Faire 2014 in New York City this September.