Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MekaMon, multi-functional, connected, battle bots with augmented reality capabilities, Reach Robotics Ltd, Bristol, United Kingdom

MekaMon V2 is here

Published on Oct 17, 2018

From Reach Robotics comes MekaMon, the world's first gaming robot. Blending the virtual and real worlds with augmented reality battles and head to head combat, MekaMon represents Next Level Gaming & AR.

I wish I had a MekaMon in the 1980s!! - Matt Denton

Published on Nov 1, 2018

This is my Unbox and review of Mekamon Berserker V2! if only I had one growing up ������
    This is a Paid promotion for MekaMon, however opinions and views are my own!
    Check out the new MekaMon Berserker V2 available now from: www.mekamon.com

I had great fun creating this review for the MekaMon Berserker V2, and I hope you enjoyed the video!

NEW MEKAMON BERSERKER V2 #AD

Published on Nov 5, 2018

I heard something weird when I went into the shop this week. So I made a little search bot to safely see what it was and I’m glad I did… look what I found! A battle robot!

Paid promotion for MekaMon.

Thankfully the new MekaMon Berserker V2 is friendly. There’s more - using the updated app I had some fun turning my workshop into an augmented reality 21st century battlefield!

Yes, I’m not good at computer games, but it was still fun seeing how long I could survive.

Introducing ReachEdu

Published on May 23, 2019

ReachEdu offers engaging, accessible coding on your MekaMon robot. Whether you're tinkering in the lab or teaching learners how to code, each learning tool is designed to offer creativity and experimentation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123