Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HexBug Nano, Innovation First International, Inc., Greenville, Texas, USA

HexBug Tri-Nano team Races - NITROs v V2s v Original V1s - Which is the fastest type?

Published on Aug 28, 2017

Watch the latest Hexbug NITRO race against the Nano V2s and original Nano V1s to find which type is the fastest overall.
    Watch the three teams race against each other in identical Nano race Tracks.
    The original Nano V1s had Track that was all grey.
    The Nano V2s have white track.
    The Nano Nitros have blue Track.

HexBug Nano Space Habitat - Backwards compatibility detailed test review V1, V2, Nitro & Warriors

Published on Oct 29, 2017

HexBug have released a new Nano Space range of habitat sets.
    In this video I show all Backwards Compatibility aspects in full.
    Covering Nano V1, Nano V2, Nano Nitro and Hexbug Warriors / Gladiators as well as mixing old track with the new Space Track.

HexBug Nano Space Zip Line Habitat Review - Detailed Play Test & Set-up

Published on Nov 3, 2017

In this video I review the HexBug Nano Space Zip Line set.
    This set contains 23 pieces as well as a new Nano 'Space Ranger' (battery included) and three special clip-on zip line backpacks.

HexBug Nano Space Discovery Station Habitat review - Detailed play test & set-up

Published on Nov 11, 2017

In this video I review the HexBug Nano Space Discovery Station set.
    This set contains 55 pieces that includes 2 new Nano 'Space Rangers' (batteries included). As well as two clip on space suits there is a great six wheel truck with clip-on add-ons that can convert it from a transporter to a weapons platform.

HexBug Nano Space Cosmic Command Habitat Review - Detailed Play Test & Set-up

Published on Nov 18, 2017

In this video I review the HexBug Nano Cosmic Command set.
    This set contains 92 pieces that includes 2 new Nano 'Space Rangers' (batteries included). A main feature of this set is the Spaceship and command centre hexagonal room. As lots of other parts this set also has two six wheeled trucks, both with clip-on add-ons that can convert them from a transporter to scanning platform to a weapons platform.
    As this is the final of the three sets I also share my thought on 'what next' and even critique one aspect of this set that could have been so much more.

Nano Trucks Save Santa - HexBug Nano Drive delivering Playmobil Toys!

Published on Dec 2, 2017

Festive fun for all fans of HexBugs and Playmobil!
    Three HexBug Nano Drive Trucks help Santa deliver a Sleigh full of Playmobil toys!

Here are three new HexBug Nano Drive Trucks from the Nano Space Range of Sets helping a Playmobil Santa!
    Items from Playmobil set 4161 Advent Calendar Christmas Post Office and Playmobil set 4890 Christmas Santa Claus with Snowman.

Space Port - Large HexBug Nano Space Build - A Nano Adventure

Published on Feb 16, 2018

Large HexBug Nano SPACE Build using Three Habitat Sets.

In this video I show just a possible build using every piece and part from the three HexBug Nano Space habitat ranges available as per Feb 2018.
    Watch my video as I explain my build ideas and all its features as I tell my 'Space Port' rescue!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12