Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HexBug Nano, Innovation First International, Inc., Greenville, Texas, USA

HexBug Nano, Innovation First International, Inc., Greenville, Texas, USA

50+ HexBug Nanos Battle Through FOUR Bridge Battle Arenas in The 'Viking Battles'

Published on Nov 7, 2014

Watch as circa 50+ HexBug Nano V1s have to battle through FOUR HexBug Nano Bridge Battle Arenas to earn a chance to win. Honour is paramount as we enter 'The Viking Battles'!

Select your champion and watch to the end to see if you choose well. Victory is hard as losers have to go back and fight again and again until they demonstrate they deserve the title of 'Champion'.

The next Mega HexBug Maze Set-up planned will include 10 'Y' splitters to see if HexBug Nanos can defy the odds and find the solution to a very simple looking but complex maze...

HexBug Nano Robotic Bugs in Probability Experiment - What are the Odds ?

Published on Nov 16, 2014

I am really interested in the behaviour of these HexBug Nanos. In this challenge I want to see if any Nano bug can get to the end far right winning cell. To do that they must go through 10 different 'Y' junctions.
    I am not able to express the actual probability and maths that express this and I really hope that people who know how to do that are interested by this little experiment and post a detailed comment.

I plan to get more 'Y' junctions as I continue to challenge these Robotic Bugs in maze challenges..

50+ HexBug Nano in 'The Monster Battles' to find a true Champion Gladiator

Published on Dec 27, 2014

Watch as circa 50+ HexBug Nano V1s Battle through FOUR HexBug Nano Bridge Battle Arenas to earn a chance to win. The Gladiators Honour is paramount as we enter 'The Monster Battles'!

Select your Gladiator Champion and watch to the end to see if you choose well. Victory is hard as losers have to go back and fight again and again until they demonstrate they deserve the title of 'Gladiator'.

This is an improved version of a maze layout that I previously made earlier in the year. With a few changes I managed to get far better flows through the four battling arenas.

HexBug Nano Nitro Slingshot Habitat Set - Detailed Play Test Review

Published on Aug 28, 2016

New for 2016 - HexBug Nano NITRO -
    With enhanced speed, better self-righting and added ferocity I put the new Nano Nitros through their paces and Play Test the SlingShot Habitat set.

The HexBug Nano Nitro is a battery powered robotic bug that drives forwards and jostles randomly and can skitter their way along and through tracks and any maze. The Nano Nitro is an excellent climber and this multi-level set has them going through twisting tunnels and bends.
    These 50 pieces can be built and re-built in endless combinations to suit your style of play. Create challenges, races or just watch these fascinating robotic pets in their new playground habitat.

HexBug Nano Nitro Playground Habitat Set - Detailed Play Test Review

Published on Sep 3, 2016

HexBug Nano NITROs v's Nano V2s in race challenge

Published on Sep 10, 2016

In this video I created a challenge race track for both HexBug Nano Nitros and V2's. The result is not what I expected!

As you will see if you watch to the very end I had tested both tracks.
    I have since deduced that the first Nitro bug had slightly longer spines and it got stuck in the orange Spiral piece. That Nitro blocked all others from passing until eventually there were enough behind it to push it clear.
    The V2's found climbing the final tall central section the hardest and these then got stuck until other V2s and Nitros came to push.

I will be making many other challenge videos with these new Nitros but it just goes to show that the older V2s are still great climbers!

I made this track using older track as well as all the new HexBug Nano Nitro Habitat Track sets.

HEXBUG NANO SPACE, For 2017, Hexbug Nano Go To Space, Cool Sets

Published on Mar 13, 2017

Here is all the information -

HEXBUG nano Space ($19.99 - $49.99) is compliant with CPSIA standards. Available at mass and specialty retailers. Ages 3 years and up.

We have lift off! Create an intergalactic odyssey narrative for your nano bugs with HEXBUG nano Space! Designed to pique children’s interest in space, these toys expand creative play like never before! Now kids can design an environment for their nano to explore, implementing imagination into everyday play.

Climb aboard the training post, strap a jetpack on and zoom through the air with nano Space Zipline. Transform your nano into an astronaut ready to explore the nano Space Discovery Station in its nano-sized rover. Take hold of mission control, and deliver valuable
    resources using hand-powered vehicles with nano Space Cosmic Command. Adventure is out of this world with nano Space!

Nano Space Cosmic Command from Hexbug

Published on Jul 14, 2017

Product Info:
    If you thought Hexbugs were cool on planet Earth, just wait until you see them in space. That's what kids can play out with the new Hexbug toy line called Nano Space. It's all about letting these tiny robotic creatures move around with their realistic bug-like movements through space-themed playsets.

The Cosmic Command playset is the largest in the line and comes with a lot of accessories for customizing the look of the command center and the two included Nanos. There's a space ship with opening cockpit that one Nano can fit inside. Remove the Nano from the space ship and watch as the vibration-powered toy bug scurries along the command center's pathways.

There is a kid-powered elevator tower to help the Nano go from the top floor to the bottom floor. The hallways have air lock panels that kids can slide up and down to let the Nanos pass. There is even a Gravity Trainer to help prepare your Nanos for the riggers of outer space. The Nanos can even drive the two rover vehicles. Snap on different accessories to the rovers to help deliver cargo and other resources around the command center, and even snap on different gear to the Nanos to make them outer space ready.

Nano Space Discovery Station from Hexbug

Published on Aug 26, 2017

Product Info: Hexbugs look cool waddling around on Earth, but check out what they look like in space. Or at least, the pretend version of space with the Nano Space Discovery Station. This interactive playset gives your Hexbug Nanos new places to scurry around as they roam through the command base and explore the world outside in rover vehicles.

You get two space Nanos with snap-on space gear, along with 55 pieces for assembling the Discovery Station. Open or close the air lock pieces in the hallway to protect your station from extreme atmospheric conditions, or to control what direction your Nanos can go in. The rotating ion cannon is a pretend cannon for protecting the station from intruders and other threats.

There is also a rover vehicle that the Hexbug Nanos can take turns driving. And there are eight blue and orange snap-on accessories for customizing the look of the rover as well as the Discovery Station.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast