Thread: HexBug Warriors TRANSFORMERS, Innovation First International, Inc., Greenville, Texas, USA

HexBug Warriors TRANSFORMERS, Innovation First International, Inc., Greenville, Texas, USA

HexBug Warriors - Play Test review - Viridia v's Bionika in Three Battles to the death

Published on Nov 8, 2014

HexBug Warriors are the bigger more powerful version of the HexBug Nanos specially made for battling!
    Watch to see which Battling HexBug Warrior will win in this three battle match.

There is clever technology in each Warrior that detects knocks and bashes and records that as 'damage'. There is a LED indicator on their backs that represent the current health status. When a Warrior has taken too much damage, it stops automatically.
    There are also two modes of play 'Practice mode' and 'Battle mode'.
    I demonstrate Battle mode in this video. 'Practise mode' deactivates the damage sensor and then these Warriors will keep battling and running until their power cells die. (Same as a HexBug Nano)

My advice is not to have to big an arena and be mindful that each Warrior fights for their own honour and victory. These are not team players!

These may not be new game toy but these are great fun and amazing value right now. I got this Battle Areana and these Two Warriors for only ?14.00 brand new.

HexBug Warriors Transformers - Play Test Review with 7 Battles - Autobots v's Decepticons

Published on Feb 20, 2015

Detailed Play Test review of all six HexBug Warrior Transformers.
    The main event is 7 head to head team battles between the Autobots v's Decepticons.
    In this video I cover all compatibility topics with both older HexBug Warriors and HexBug Nanos.
    Watch to the end to see the 'grudge' match!

Being able to modify and tweak your Transformers to find the ultimate fighting warrior adds many hundreds of different combinations across these six transformers.