Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Videos

Videos

Norman Carr Safaris - Elephant survives attack by 14 Lions

Published on Nov 11, 2014

A young elephant somehow was separated from his herd when a 14 member pride of female lions descended on the helpless animal at Norman Carr Safaris Chinzombo Camp in Zambia. Clearly outnumbered, the elephant managed to bravely fend off the attack despite having three lioness on his back at one point!

This event was captured on video by guests on a game drive from Chinzombo; Journalist Jesse Nash, Artist and Professor at CW Post College in New York, Dan Christoffel, UK Naturalist, Steve Baker, and Australian TV personality, Nina Krakowski. At sunset, suddenly they stumbled upon this extraordinary sight and battle for survival. But this little guy beat the odds, fought back and got away unscathed.

"In the many years I have been a safari guide in Zambia at the South Luangwa, never have I seen anything like this," said Innocent, one of the top safari guides that works with Norman Carr Safaris, and who was the one who drove us to this remarkable site. "We were all so worried the elephant would be killed right before us. What a fighter. It fought off all 14 lions. Incredible."

We’ve named the little fella Hercules.

This video is being exclusively managed by Caters News. All proceeds are being donated to the Kapani School Fund - education for local children in our area. To use this video in any commercial players or broadcasts, please contact: [email protected] or [email protected] or +44 (0)121 616 1100

Cool Sound and Water Experiment!

Published on Apr 18, 2012

Amazing Water & Sound Experiment #2

Published on Mar 11, 2013

Sandstorm in Khmelnitsky, Ukraine resembles the books and films "The Mist", Stephen King

Published on Apr 13, 2015

Published on May 14, 2014

My cat defends my son during a vicious dog attack and runs the dog off before he can do additional damage. Thankfully, my son is fine!

Question: Why did the mom run away?
    Answer: After checking his wounds she made sure the dog did not return for a second attempt. The owners were there also and she was bit by the dog as she tried to pin him in his yard. The owners did get control of the dog and secured him in which she immediately returned to attending to our son. I did not include that video because it was not so much about the dog but about the cats actions.

Published on Apr 22, 2014

Shot 100% on the HD HERO3+® camera from http://GoPro.com.

Canadian gymnast and stuntman Greg Roe jumps from a 100ft high cherry picker onto an inflatable landing pad.

Music
    Flashguns "Noah"

Published on Feb 6, 2014

You won't get much closer to Skylining than this!

We left winter behind and headed to the sun to try and turn our latest dream into reality.

With our friends from Globus Kon Tiki, we put up a line between 2 hot air balloons to try our first completely movable highline.

All of the Skyliners team was excited to put their skills to the test on such an amazing line...

Epic Pomeranian Puppy sneeze (Original)

Published on Jul 30, 2015

World's Best Skateboarding Cat! Go Didga Go!

Published on Jan 13, 2014

Real Mjolnir (Electromagnet, Fingerprint Scanner)

Published on Oct 11, 2015

A replica of Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer) from The Avengers that's pretty much unliftable unless you've got my fingerprints!

Age of Ultron Clip - The Avengers try to lift Mjolnir

Published on Oct 29, 2014

The Avengers try to lift Mjolnir while Thor just sits back and laughs. Except when Captain America tries to lift it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast