Thread: Magic Crab Bowl

Magnetic Blue Crab Bowl

Uploaded on Jul 30, 2010

Published on Jun 4, 2013

How many people do know you with pet crabs? Probably not many as they are not the cuddliest of pets, their pincers are pretty dangerous and most of us don't even know what they eat. If you are still determined to get a pet crab then your dreams have come true!

This adorable pet crab doesn't need cleaning, feeding or even petting -- he's quite content swimming and dancing around his bowl without bothering anyone. Powered by magic, (or magnets) the crab will play in the bottom of the bowl with the colourful beads and his moveable legs and pincers waving around. Sat on an artificial rock, this cutie will make a great addition to your desk, bathroom or child's bedroom.

Product Features

Tiny, no maintenance pet crab
    Artificial rock with hidden motor
    Motor makes crab move around the bowl
    No cleaning
    No feeding
    Colourful beads
    Measures approx. 11.5cm x 10cm x 9cm

Say Hello to my Pet Crab 'Crusty' - Detailed review of 'Crab Bowl' by The Source

Published on Nov 14, 2014

Here is a cute electronic pet crab that has some very lifelike movements. In the rock is a small battery powered motor and magnet that influences how the crab moves around his bowl.
    In this video I show how you can easily change the bowl and cover up the rock so you can make this look more aesthetically pleasing as well as have some more amazing results as all of the mechanisms can easily be out of site. (Hidden in an old book etc.)

I saw this in my local Red5 gadget store and had to buy one to take home with me!