Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dash and Dot, toy robots, Wonder Workshop Inc., San Mateo, California, USA

Robots DOT & DASH: Review & Unboxing (AKA Bo & Yana)

Published on Dec 27, 2014

A review & unboxing of the first round of Dot & Dash robots.

I bought these when the Wonder Workshop first had them available. Back then they were called "Bo and Yana". The build quality is simply amazing. I have since received the xylophone, and I will post videos on my experience programming the robots soon.

Robots DOT & DASH: Review & Unboxing (AKA Bo & Yana)

Published on Dec 27, 2014

A review & unboxing of the first round of Dot & Dash robots.

I bought these when the Wonder Workshop first had them available. Back then they were called "Bo and Yana". The build quality is simply amazing. I have since received the xylophone, and I will post videos on my experience programming the robots soon.

Dash & Dot by Wonder Workshop

Published on Apr 27, 2015

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

Published on May 7, 2015

Thanks to all the pioneers who are preparing our students for the future! This dance was made with the Blockly app, a classroom favorite... and features an upcoming feature - sound recording!

Dash Loves Mom

Published on May 8, 2015

We are excited to announce that we are launching voice recording in an update to Path and Go today, one of our most requested features to date. You can now record your voice* or any sound onto Dash & Dot through Go and Path!

We’ve also made additional improvements to Path including the abilities to create a longer path for greater range and to pause in the middle of a path for more control.

The Dash & Dot Show: Trailer

Published on May 11, 2015

Watch as robot friends Dash and Dot embark on galactic quests, become robot rock stars for a day, strut their stuff down the catwalk at Fashion Week, and more. Join the fun by trying out the how-tos included with each episode.

The Dash & Dot Show: Episode 1

Published on May 14, 2015

Join Wally and Mimi as they demonstrate how to set up your Dash & Dot robots and how to use Go to play with them.

The Dash & Dot Show: Episode 2

Published on May 14, 2015

Join Wally and Mimi as they play Simon Says and build a snack machine using Dash & Dot and the apps Path and Blockly.

The Dash & Dot Show: Episode 3

Published on May 27, 2015

Join Dash & Dot as they hit the runway during Robot Fashion Week. Learn how to program a runway walk and make fun, fashionable, and even futuristic costumes for your robots.

The Dash & Dot Show: Episode 4 Teaser

Published on Jun 3, 2015

A sneak peek at the next episode of the Dash & Dot Show, featuring the robot band The Algorhythmics!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast