Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens", action adventure fantasy film, J.J. Abrams, 2015, USA

"Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens", action adventure fantasy film, J.J. Abrams, 2015, USA

"Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens", Official Teaser

Published on Nov 28, 2014

Get your first look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens in the new 88-second teaser.

Episode VII in the Star Wars Saga, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, opens in theaters December 18, 2015.

Soccer Ball Droid don't care

Published on Nov 29, 2014

facebook.com/soccerballdroid

Article "Let's Take A Deep Look At The Droid In The New Star Wars Trailer"

Jason Torchinsky
    November 28, 2014

Article "Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens – Fan 3D Models a 3D Printable Ball Droid"

by Brian Krassenstein
    December 1, 2014

SW7-Droid
    December 6, 2014

SW7-Droid - Making of
    from Julien Leterrier
    December 8, 2014

Full CG animated shot inspired by Star Wars VII first teaser

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Official Teaser #2

Published on Apr 16, 2015

Get your first look at the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser #2!

Lucasfilm and visionary director J.J. Abrams join forces to take you back again to a galaxy far, far away as “Star Wars” returns to the big screen with “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”

Episode VII in the Star Wars Saga, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, opens in theaters December 18, 2015.

Published on Apr 17, 2015

Get ready for rolling BB-8 toys. The droid in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" is a real robot, based on the technology in Sphero's toy robotic balls. And in a galaxy not so far away, SpaceX delivers an espresso machine to the International Space Station.

Star Wars Celebration 2015: Props, Costumes, Collectibles!

Published on Apr 21, 2015

We spent the weekend at Star Wars Celebration, Lucasfilm's official Star Wars convention. Thousands of Star Wars fans gathered to see new footage from Episode VII revealed and revel in their love for the films--many in fantastic cosplay. Here's some of the coolest stuff we found, including props and costumes from The Force Awakens, Star Wars Battlefront gameplay, and collectibles as far as the eye could see.

Star Wars BB-8 Droid Made from a Sphero and Magnets

Published on Apr 18, 2015

Playing catch with my home made BB-8 Droid.

BB-8 droid from The Force Awakens rolls out on stage at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Published on Apr 16, 2015

The real BB-8 droid rolled out onto the Star Wars Celebration Stage during The Force Awakens panel with JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy.

XRobots - Star Wars EP7 BB-8 droid Prototype PART 1, Ball Balancing Robot

Published on Apr 17, 2015

Part 1 of my Star Wars EP7 BB-8 Droid. I'm building my version as a 'ball balancing robot' which balances on top of its ball using active electronics from Sparkfun Electronics including the LSM9DS0 9 axis accelerometer / gyro / magnetometer, and the Arduino Pro Mini.

XRobots - Star Wars EP7 BB-8 droid Prototype PART 2, Ball Balancing Robot

Published on May 1, 2015

Part 2 of my BB8 droid from Star Wars EP7. I started this project before foootage of the real BB-8 was released. Once this is done I'll be doing a version 2.

XRobots - Star Wars EP7 BB-8 droid Prototype PART 3, Radio Control Experiments

Published on May 15, 2015

Part 3: Making a few improvements and experimenting with radio control.

XRobots - Star Wars EP7 BB-8 droid Prototype PART 4, Painting & Finishing

Published on May 29, 2015

Part 4 of my Star Wars BB8 Droid. Painting and finishing using Vacuum forming and 3D printing
    XRobots.co.uk, James Bruton, Southampton, Hampshire, England

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast